Tree of Savior Forum

MAC OSX Support

Hello,

it would be really great if this game can run in MAC OS X, i mean not everyone has windows anymore also this game is on steam and steam can be run from MAC OS, i don’t see the big deal in why you would not be able to make a MAC version, lots of games now run on mac, even league of legends.

More users, more clients = to more possible money.

Hope you guys take this to consideration.

Regards

4 Likes

Your Mac tears are delicious :wink:

3 Likes

+1 Mac OS support. Or Ubuntu even. Only way I’ll be able to play, seeing as using windows is against my religion.

Cant you run the game from Wine or some VM environment?

@arturo_salazar_gamel It’s nearly impossible to have native osx version because they’ve chosen to use directx.

@nizidr No.

your low population in comparison to windows is not a priority. Im sure they’ll get to it but there are more important things currently.

I second this. My religion also prevents me from using Windows. IMC forced me to commit one of the greatest sins in the infosec world just to play ToS.

then u should ask your god about xD

Your religion sounds reeeeeeally dumb :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

3rd my religion also forbids me to use Windows. Please drink my Salty Mac tears oh Lord Chin chin

+1 Mac OS support too. I’ve only a mac for now and I don’t pretend buy a windows (why people use this trash OS?) I hope IMC think about, would be really great for all.

Hello Mac users. I have a macbook pro mf839 early 2015. I installed crossover and then installed steam (through crossover). And finally I installed TOS through steam. That’s working fine. =)

2 Likes

Could you give me some help? I’ve done as you instructed, but the game wont work. Steam works fine, the game downloaded, but once I click on it to open it immediately closes.

Are you using crossover or crossover games?

Hey Carla, I’m using crossover. What is your osx version?

On a similar note :

This actually works surprisingly really well. Thanks, I really appreciate that! :kissing_cat:

I’ve even made the Launcher file and put it into the OSX Dock so it automatically runs Steam which automatically runs Tree of Savior. This is pure goodness. I can play now with just one click without any hassles. :joy_cat:

1 Like