Tree of Savior Forum

Lucky Break Event Bugging

• Server : Silute

• Team Name : Kirv

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 08 am ~ 11 am.

• Evidence

So, I was checking the event ranks when I first logged in the game, and I got surprised with the guy that already got +18 in the first day (note that you can only get 18 anvils each day). Ok, maybe he got lucky. Later today, I kept checking the ranks to see if more people would be so lucky (Like, this is 0.002% chance or lower, so yeah, this guy is REALLY LUCKY). And then I got surprised with that, the same guy, wasn’t on the rank with +18 enhance anymore. He was in the rank, but with +16 enhance. So, if he already used his 18 anvils, how could he get more anvils to fail the enhance, and decrease it from +18 to +16?

So, I asked it on shout, and there were this guy from the same guild as this reported player, saying that he was able to get 36 anvils, because the time the server opens after the maintenance, and the time the server restarts. So, is this a thing? SHOULD this be a thing? Or is this guy, beyond being so lucky, also an abuser?

First image, the +18 enhance (check the time)

Second image, the +16 enhance for Kirv (check the time again)

Third image, the guy explaining to me in shout about the 36 anvils.

1 Like

It’s not a bug, but just a feature

IMC Feature?
@Staff_Brand @Staff_Jin @STAFF_Yuri @Staff_Alex @William121213513513 @STAFF_Bob

1 Like

This is not a bug… just delete this post man… like in my country says:
Apaga… ta passando vergonha

But what is he abusing? The day resets at 6am server time, and the maintenance ended at 4am. Therefore, those 2 hours still count as a day.

1 Like

The Main problem is that anyone that could not login on that 2 hours time, will have 18 less anvils making it a unfair competition on a event that the main prize is decided by luck,:hey: those 18 anvils WILL certainly make the diference.

2 Likes

get over it /200000000000

So it’s not bug, just butthurt.