Tree of Savior Forum

Low Rank Clasess fall off

And like I said, I’m not disputing that. It is INDEED a screen shot of [split arrow] bouncing to 2 fireballs linked to the boss. I just pointed out that there is a 106 lv gap between the archer and the boss. Here’s my original post.

No where there does it say:

1. It is NOT a screen shot of [split arrow] bouncing to 2 fireballs linked to the boss.
  2. [split shot] has no synergy with pyrolink.
  3. I blame you for my interpretation of the screen shot.

You blame me for your “OWN” interpretation of the screenshot when I clearly pointed out that it’s a reference showing a single cast of Split Arrow bouncing to two fireballs linked to a boss. Great.

Learn to read. My no.3 is part of a list of things I DID NOT SAY.

My bad. I’m starting to just skim through your replies because I’m starting to get tired of this argument you’re pushing especially the logic behind it.

That’s pretty impressive…

Low ranking classes (especially Rank 1 and 2) will eventually fall off and I believe that was intended, however, they will still be beneficial around mid and late if you pick skills that scale into it such as skills with percentage scaling and skills with very helpful attributes such as how Lethargy is an one-point wonder with an attribute that increases striking damage (and something else…), Heal is a perfect example, Safety Zone—to cut it short—low ranking classes will still hold their ground if you pick skills that scale into the later stages of the game.

That’s why we have “Skill Reset Potion” went you mess up zzz

Im sure this thing already explain in their interview before. They purposely make low rank fall off later on. Also by logic high rank should be better than low rank. So if u want choose low rank class, choose the one that useful in term of cc and effectiveness instead of damage.

it does not reset ur classes though, so u cant escape ur early choices anyway xD

Next patch “Stat Reset Potion”

And next patch is “Class Reset Potion”

MMO xD

1 Like

hahahah i truly believe it would be great. There is no doubt when they release rank cap and all the remaining classes a lot of people will just theorycraft again and create new characters for “optimal” builds.

Man after 1 year this game will probably be something totally different from what it is now (if they keep balancing/developing properly ofc). I think i will stop overheating my brain to create my builds. U spend weeks doing this and the next patch just f.uck up everything so u just crack anyway.

Boys just wanna have fun

Gear should be source of skill damage. Skill level should improve things like effect duration, cooldown, number of hits etc.

1 Like