Tree of Savior Forum

Low Ping VS High Ping

If aa is the main disadvantage with high ping, couldnt IMC solve this easily by getting autoattack salves instead of single attacks? For example adding a new Attribute into the Main classes, “attack in salvo” the higher the lvl, the higher the amount of aa’s you’ll make in a row. Fast ping ppl wont have much of it since they only need to spam, but slow ping ppl will get a significant increase of attacks, since the server doesnt need to wait for the client each time.

Thats at least a compromise.

//goes write a suggestion

1 Like

The thing is there is always will be people with high ping no matter where the server is, i’m from brazil and i played all my life with 180+, when i get 120 with tunnels i feel like a god. The point is you can get a server sure no problem but if not just know your limitations, if you want a class that has 0cd or AA base know that you will do less DPS and accept it, or dont do the class. It’s not rocket science the game is in the most aspects not affected by the ping which is AMAZING thing if some classes have problems with it we players need to deal with it in our way

1 Like

What does “attack in salves” exactly mean here? I have trouble understanding what you mean

Auto-attack makro letting you attack up to 6 times serverside.

Ping issue can easily be resolved using IP mask, read about lowering ping on online games.