Low fps in pc recommended

My notebook config:
AMD E-300 1.3 GHz Use:minimun 60% maximum 80%
Ram:4 Gigas use minimun 50% maximum 65%
Video card:AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics minimum 70% maximum 90%
Directx 11
Immobile and alone:30-40fps minimum use
In city: 20-8 fps maximum use and in batle too

My use not arrive at 100% of my computer, what a problem?

1 Like

I disable all graphic options, (such as Bloom and elses) My FPS is still around 5-8 fps.
My laptop can play Dota2 smoothly with medium config, my friend using macbook pro have to play dota2 in all low and disable every graphic options can play TOS with all graphic options enable around 30 fps in the same map and same place as me.

Same problemes here … with dota high set up so …

I have this too… pretty sad. the game is unplayable for me right now.

Same here on my Windows 10 PC.

I’ve a gtx 970 and i5 processor yet I get 13-16 fps.

:frowning:

After the latest patch, which they fixed the login problems, I’ve been noticing FPS drops when the map is full of monsters.
Before this patch the FPS was always near 30 (25~30) on High Performance mode, now it usually goes to 12 even in Low Performance mode.

3 Likes

Same goes for me, I have around 40 fps and sometimes drop to 20, some would say that it’s okay, problem is that my laptop is a good one, I can run Team Fortress 2 in Very high, Resident Evil 5 or other games. ToS should not be a problem!

Hey Guys, If you have 2 graphic cards in your laptop ( 1 On-Board and another 1 like Nvidia or Radeon ) it could be that tos does not recognize the better graphic card. in this case you need to run the tos.exe forcefully with your nvidia or respectively radeon.

google will help you with that.

Same here!

I noticed the same thing, after the last patch, the game decreased the average FPS by 10.
It was always between 25 ~ 30fps here, now it’s 12 or lower…i can’t even play sometimes on crowded maps…what can we do?

Tried forcing Nvidia Control Panel to always use the GPU and still no luck. Other games don’t have this problem.

I have FPS (5~7 in towns) problems too (I play in low performace)… Maybe something can help?

I have similar problem so ill write it here my notebook is pretty powerful with dedicated video gtx860m but i cant get the game to use it so instead the client uses the integrated graphics card intel hd something and i have 10-30fps

im facing the same problem after the latest patch, unplayable , before the patch it was all smooth

1 Like

Try this for the tos.exe :
https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/19612/nvidia-optimus-always-using-intel-gpu.html

it is located in … \steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\Client_tos.exe

good luck

thanks to the guy above it solved the problem

you can refer to this too

i have an amd apu a8-3850 with 4 cores at 2.9GHz, 16GB memory and a Radeon 280X with 3GB VRam, so the game should run at stable 60 fps, but its not… the u.i. lags, as if it was written in flash, the game screen flickers sometimes as if its not a true fullscreen setting…
not to mention that the fps drops under 10 when there are over 20 mobs, or 2-3 additional players on screen with only a few mobs, its even worse during mass battles

I wonder if we get some updates for the engine itself. FPS dropping on my high end machine are a bummer. :\

buying a 250€ graphic card to have 5-15 fps in a sprites only game with everything on low <- me irl

Maybe if we could find a way to use hialgo http://www.hialgo.com/ fps would get better

1 Like

yeah me too… i play dota 2 on max settings without any lags and problems. but i get like 10~30 fps here in TOS. how could we fix this? i tried everything i know… still no luck :disappointed_relieved: