Tree of Savior Forum

Low fps in pc recommended

They have to take a look on it before the official release.
Even in games like TERA, archeage and etc my fps is better than in tree of savior and actually it affects a lot of ppl.
ppl are ignoring it because we 're still in a closed beta, but when it is released for sure it will be a major issue.

Did you guys already set option to low?
After I set it to low, from 25-30 fps, it changed to 59-60 fps

yeah I did. it was still the same thoā€¦ i still get the same FPSā€¦ :frowning:

mine is only HD7770 8gb ram i5
i get 60fps consistently with max settings.
any of you got a better gpu than mine having fps problems , i think you need to do some setup for this game via your gpu software, previously by default this game is using my intel graphics instead of my gpu, now its all good.

already did setup this game on my gpu but still i think TOS is still using my intel 4000 HD graphicsā€¦ still no luck tho.

im pretty sure this game uses like 5% of CPU and the rest is 95% on the CPU, like RO was with the sprites system. They ahve to do something, its 2015 adn they either make multi CPU core usage or move the graphics onto the GPU

i have a fresh bought 960GTX with the latest drivers, no integrated graphics on my mobo so its all either on the CPU or there are some retarded settings on my computer

(i play witcher 3 everything on high - vhigh with solid 60fps)

1 Like

HiAlgo Switch works (30-40fps to 60+ with an integrated gpu) but the UI starts to bugging :frowning:

btw HiAlgo Boost doesntĀ“work

i havent changed any setting all maxed and i get 40-60- in towns, 90-150 in battles.
my gpu never goes above 50% usage the fans turn on for a few seconds starting boss fights and zoning.
i7 skylake
980gtx ti
32gb system which isnā€™t touched

well i think we cant do anything about it unless the developers patch it or somethingā€¦ tbh i ran out of ideas fixing this problemā€¦ i think i tried all the possible solutions i knowā€¦ oh wellā€¦ ill just keep in touch on the forums i guess.

I played the first closed beta and did not have this nonsense lag. Now Iā€™m playing in places that before I had no problem like Tenet Garden and now the game became unplayable with 7 ~ 15 fps.

With the same spec as before:

Intel I7 860
GTX 760
6GB DDR3 1333
Windows 8.1

yeah me tooā€¦ i totally gave up when I was playing at Tenet Garden. the FPS is totally unplayable for meā€¦ Iā€™m getting 3 ~ 15 FPS and its worse when there are alot of mobsā€¦ I hope they can give us tips in how to fix this. I totally believe my hardware isnā€™t the problem here since this is the only game who has this kind of problem.

Having issues with a GForce GTX 660 TI, FPS drop all time and game crashes my video board.

Well, I have a 2.2ghz Dual core, 4GB ram, GeForce GT9400, not the best of best but I play WoW:WoD in mid graphics, CS:GO, Rockets League, even Borderlands 1 & 2, so why canā€™t I play ToS at 30fps? The game has no better graphics than a 3d world and 2D sprite animations, but my FPS drop dramatically in mob crowded areas, like 10fps or lower, the game really needs to be optimized at this point.

yep. exactly. i even play NBA2k15 in mid graphics with no problem. So why the hell am i getting low FPS on TOS :frowning:

The UI was written in flash xD

1 Like

If you have a high end pc but didnt get fps higher than 60fps then you should try to turn off the vsync.

already did that. and it does not work.

The current grapgic optimization is a true disaster.

does anyone have this kind of problem?

@srvaas22

There is a recomendation to fix that issue you are having on announces category. Although donā€™t expect it to work, as for me, I have not even found the revision.txt file on the folder they are saying.
The game is really nice, although this FPS drop experience is really sad. I play watch dogs and games a lot more dependable on CPU performance with a good FPS rate of 50++ and here Iā€™m getting 130, but sometimes it drops to 20~30 all of a suddenā€¦

1. $No Data$ texts in-game

For players that see $No Data$ texts in-game instead of normal text, please try the following.

a) Go to Steam/steamapps/common/TreeOfSavior/release
b) Open release.revision.txt
c) Erase the number that is typed in the file
d) Save the file and close it
e) Restart the game