Tree of Savior Forum

Low fps even in low mode

Hi everyone,

I am from Brazil and i’m surfering with freeze while playing Tree of Savior (even in low mode). But i have other games so much heavy then this. Something must be wrong, please take a closer look into the game about this freezing. Follow my computer specs:

-Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz 3.00Ghz
-Memory 4,00 GB (3,25GB utilizable)
-System type 64 Bits

Video card
-NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT

1 Like

Hello! :smiley:
Well, this is normal. This game has a lot of problems with FPS.
Even people with better settings than yours face some problems.

I think the only problem that you have there is a Dual-Core CPU. But it is still ok btw…

I advise you to try playing on full screen mode if you are not already playing it(Maybe try to put into a smaller resolutin too?). And on NVIDIA panel try setting everything to performance. Or at least some stuff!

Good luck to you :blush:

Other people are into this too?
Well, it is already on Full Screen, i will see NVIDIA Panel… maybe can help…

Thanks.

1 Like

Yes. A lot of people complain about the FPS drops.
Actually my FPS stay on 60 most of the time… but there some maps that it goes pretty low around 20~40. When there’s a lot of people and stuff.

Ah! Before you change anything in your NVIDIA configs try checking some videos about it and stuff like that.

What is your OS ?

And you’re welcome! :slight_smile:

My OS is Windows.
I did the NVIDIA perfomance stuff but do not changed much…

At TOS Closed Beta it was not like this, the game was so light…

I can’t check right now since I’m at school but I’ve heard that there is a setting in the ini files that will allow you to go to True Fullscreen. The current fullscreen option in the in-game settings I believe is borderless fullscreen. Switching to true fullscreen may help a bit.

dDesu,
I want to try that True full screen… when you can, send me how i can do this please !

Holy ■■■■, I got i7-6700, GTX 750 Ti and 16 GB of RAM - and this game lags like hell on this! Seems like there’s some garbage collector that’s screwing things up very badly. Even Minecraft with ultra shaders can go smooth 60 fps without those freezes that interrupt the experience every ■■■■■■■ 5 seconds. The CPU is at 25-30% all the time, well I don’t care if it’s single threaded, but it’s a total ■■■■ right now, this is not a Crysis FFS.

This is happening almost anywhere in this game where people or mobs are.

Please OPTIMIZE!

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_J

1 Like

vadimyer,

your spec is much better then mine and its freezing, so i think that problem could really be from the game…
i hope they fix it…

Same thing here. I think thats because of silver sellers spam. And i cant do anything with it.

1 Like

Ok just got back sorry for the late reply!

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release.

Open user.xml and look for Resolution mode=“X” and set it to 0,setting it to 1 is border less full screen and I think a value of 2 does windowed.

fun fact you can change voice acting if you really want there too!

Thanks dDesu, i’ll try it now !

It helped a lot, but still have some freezes.

In the same user.xml file, you can change the full screen resolution, I changed from 1920x1080 to 1600x900 and it did helped too.

1 Like

you can refer my post , maybe can solved your problem,

strongly suggestion use MSI Afterburner + RivaTunner to analysis are the GPU & CPU usage are running 100%

Official DL URL : https://gaming.msi.com/features/afterburner1

use CPU-Z to check out are you cpu core speed really 3.0Ghz (some ppl low mhz while they playing game)
CPU-Z DL Url : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html

If your CPU core speed are not fully utilize and CPU usage fully using, pls refer my post to overclock to certain amount to speed up cpu processing speed.

else if GPU usage fully using, pls optimize your nvidia configuration on Nvidia Control Panel. Select “Off” in all selection field have On or Off , choose “Maximum Performance” on Power and Quality configuration.

Hope you can enjoy tos …

1 Like