Tree of Savior Forum

Lovely Rolly Polly: SUGAR HIGH for the last week

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Lovely Rolly Polly: SUGAR HIGH for the last week’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1972

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

1 Like

if boruble position is changed with rosalia, or even any female npc, i bet shes gonna be the #1. this candy thing isnt about favorite npc at all but more like the most efficient npc to reach.
if this is some HM bachelor/bachelorette thing, or this emoji thing is informed from the beginning of the event i bet there will be a differences

2 Likes

the event was rigged from the start with the npc being right at the side of Boruble, what a joke imc…

1 Like

the NPC isn’t even featured in the official NPC list, how can he get this emote?

I just hope we can opt not to get the emoticon

A few Boruble emotes are probably going to be more interesting than any of the female master NPCs.

The Hauberk and Marnox emotes make me just want more demon lord ones, personally. There’s just something nice about seeing derpy chibis of super serious angry demons.

1 Like

I wish you guys added a “vote” system ingame when handing candies to the npc a popup will prompt asking

How is my service?

“Good”
“Its okay”
“DIE!”

I’d rather have some Paladin Master or Teliavelis emoticons (one with Teliavelis rubbing his hands and one with those bling shiny golden-crossed eyes and one with him holding his belly while laughing with his head cocked backwards when he broke another precious thing)

Was thinking more like

5 Likes

Pelt Master didn’t even make Top 5…
Un. Believable. I guess there’s no REAL tanks anymore.

…I see how it is now… :pensive:

I’ll remember this.

(I won’t)

Judging by that, Druid Master and Oracle Master should be in the top 5…

Thank you very much :smiley: