Tree of Savior Forum

Lottery 1.08.2020 (Fedimian server)

Gamble time i ask where is Lermina other lottery!!!
Elmo

When MS 2 was released, you said that you donā€™t play TOS anymore, but u came back. Hope you will come back again when you are tired of other games.

I wish you the best for your future and your upcomming Adventures Zucken, take care and stay healthy!

ShawtyMuzic

We will miss you Zucken :cry:

iSanta

Definitely a big loss for the small EU community. I hope to see you again someday, somewhere!

DangerOfDeath

GG ! Never forget this 3v3 with you ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Cronoriel

U_U u are like the biggest players on game u know? Itā€™s because of players like u that we sometines think ā€œSomeday i will reach them allā€¦ iā€™m going to beat uā€. You are a role modelā€¦

Rly i dont know about you but anyway itā€™s sad. Donā€™t forget ur time here!! the people that u meet!!

Anyway, good luck man. I hope that someday you will return.

Seft

pretty much the first player i met with insane dmg after i started the game :stuck_out_tongue:

u shouldnt give ur stuff away unless u are 100% certain that u wont come back eventually

Phanta

Well I wish you good luck and altought I will join the lottery I will recomend you to cancel it just in case you decide to get back in the future.

Fjolnir

I wonā€™t be at the lottery, but wanted to wish you good luck and lots of fun !

best regards and thanks for your awsome attitude to people in game

Nerfed

good luck top blossom! continue to be at the top in any game and in life! <3

NLeora

sadness!!! :crying_cat_face:

Good luck then!

Lord_Asgar

miss you bro!

Twitch

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ???

Mckrusek

Kepa and popolion will remeber you forever. :wave:

lastlifesong

Good luck and we will miss youā€¦ :hugs:

lorisu

Always sad to see a name always at the top charts of leavingā€¦ wish you the best an ty for the lottery !

Tiliteam

Sad to see one of my fellow big players leave, but i can understand. Too many wrong things in tos. I looked up to you before i took a break. I wanted to overcome the challenge of getting stronger than you, but now, i have no chance to do so anymore :sad:.

I wish you the best of luck, and hope, you have a healthy and good life.

Chiro

PS: I donā€™t join your lottery, but i appreciate it very much. New players / people who are work in progress with their gear, will love this. Tyvm