Gl in rl!
20chars

Have a good one man!

Sojourner

Anclan
Good luck and hf!

Good luck tos boy.
Dworkin.

Zucken can you think about it again? Or maybe just safe stuff pls …
Sav1ng

Legends never “Leaves”

W00X

Best event on this server :slight_smile:

Maleskine

GG WP! :boom:

Charming

looks like that you’ve made up your mind,
you’ve been one of the coolest guys in Fedimian, and it’s a pleasure to meet you in this game.
see you maybe in maplestory3 :wink:.

Albero

Good luck and ty for the event
Maroine

Kick flip from tos? Who will carry zoozi and me :frowning:

UltraKek (meow)

Good luck in your future games.
FuryFire

gl in other games and come back !

Mitra

Good luck in your future ventures.

Theravada

Best blossom has left :sad: :sad: :sad:
Good luck in irl and other games
Emagdnim

Didn’t know you well (or at all), but you mentioned the word “roulette” so you’ve got my full attention. Also, bonne continuation!
ToughBun

Good luck on your future adventures, be it real life or other games.

Arekusei

Good luck on your new adventures Zucken.

TeamDude

I’m not really here to participate but farewell , i hope u’ll find another game that make you feel better.
But i wanna say something else , even if you wasn’t the best guys before playing “zucken”, i believe once you started playing “zucken” you did it legit and didn’t abuse anything. It might seems like nothing for other people but i believe you always feel pressured by that because we never know if it was true or not after you betrayed the trust of the server. But honestly from my pov it looked perfectly legit and all fair once you were on zucken.

So yeah i don’t really care about the lottery, i don’t really need anything if you wanna add me do it , if not then not. But i wanted to say goodbye because you kinda was one of the last guys who was playing since the start like me and i hope this last word on ur past help you moving foward.

Number 4 in the ex