Tree of Savior Forum

Lost with all the differents classes ? Here 19 thematic builds for you

All those build were made to have a strong identity and fell good to play, They are thematic build made to enjoy what the game have the best to offer : A amazing art and music,refer yourself to other guides for min-max build.
It’s easy to change classes during your journey so i recommend picking 2 build that are from the same base class to be able to change midway if you change your mind . All those build consist of only 3 class instead of 4. By the time you will be able to choose the fourth class , you will already know what is strong and what isn’t and choose for yourself .

Resource : that you have to buy items to use the skills. The price of the items aren’t expansive.

Weapons shortage : With the new Re:Build all class are obtainable at level 1 … but their weapons aren’t . Some classes will have only 3 different weapon during the first 170 level while other have dozens and dozens to choose from.

If you have any question you can just PM or comment . I can also share my in game character if you’re playing on EU : lahcem

Some build have skills point that arent allocated : You can choose whatever skill you enjoy the most in that case

Swordman :

Berserker ; Decimate your foes using your mighty two handed sword. Give up all defense to boost your attack, the longer you fight, the more enemy you face, the better you will be.

Spartan ; Use your one-handed or two handed Spear to inflict lethal amount of damage to enemies . Ignore their defense and boost your critical damage and rates . Wear fiercely your dragoons helmet to obliterate everything who come near you at the cost of your SP .

Gladiator ; Equip your Cassis Crista helmet and crash into everything that stand before you. Block everything with your shield & reduce all damage taken while forcing all enemies to converge at you.

Duelist ; Use your rapier to dodge and block opponent attack. Give up entirely your defense to boost your critical damage . Make hundreds attacks rains into your enemy while aiming at their weak spot for deadly critical hits . Weapons shortage

Wizard

Purity of fire ; Engulf yourself with fire and burn everything in your path. Harvest the power of the elements to electrocute , freeze and most importantly turn your enemies into ashes .

Death harvester ; Reincarnate your enemies into dark spirit and zombies . Make their souls into your weapon & shield . Or simply use their remnant for a final explosion .

A bargain forged in blood and shadow ; Shadow & blood are your allies, whenever it’s yours or their . Use your skills to control , damage and curse enemies . Summon bones to kill while hiding yourself in the darkness

Control Overlord ; Use your psychic and freezing abilities to control your foes and destroy them before they can even attack you. Combine both and nothing will survive your passage

Archer

Explosion ; Use your cannons to remove large amounts of enemies at once, Build automatic turret or lock yourself into place to boost your damage while using multiple varieties of deadly traps & claymore to protect yourself and kill everything that try to attack you (or pass by) Weapon shortage

Lock on ; Equipped with a musket, Snipe enemy and ignore their defense while dealing massive amount of damage. Count your falcon to change your spell into huge aoe , defend you while you attack, or send him scout area making you able to kill enemy from afar, leaving them no chance of retaliation Weapon shortage

Legolas ; Use your bow to kill huge amount of enemies in a short time and use your agility to dodge attack. You excel in taking multiples pack at once.

Cleric :

Steel Fist ; Your body is your best weapon . Use your agility and fist to fight your enemies, teleport behind them before making attack rain on them or propulse your inner energy directly at them (Yes, kamehameha). While facing tougher enemies. Sacrifice all hope of life gain and use all your energy (SP) at once to deal huge amount of damage with your fist in a short time while engulfing yourself in a lightning aura damaging everything near you . You can replace zealot by kirvis to focus on using your energies base attack instead Follow this guide .

Nature Revelator ; Use the power of the nature to fight foes . Summon grass thorn & lightning to fight. As a shapeshifter , transform yourself into your enemies and use their skill against them or just use your werewolf form to destroy them.

Faith exhumed ; You’ve been blessed by the goddess , Carve their statues and fell their powers rushing to your sides buffing you and your teammates. Carve Owl to burn your enemies or use your tools to kill monster directly. Attaining illumination , your soul is strong enough to detach itself from your body. Using your astral body, you can attack enemies or detonate it to destroy everything around. You can also project your soul into enemies to posses them rendering them incapable of movement and damaging them.

Divine punishment ; Bless your weapons with holy power , ravaging your enemies with basic attack . Reveal your true potential making all damage you deal during 10 second reapply itself all at once for a huge burst. After following the path of the goddess , you’re blessed with the power to revive your allies and also saving from lethal damage , your healing power grown stronger . Resource

Scout :

Lightning bullet storm ; Double the gun , double the bullets . Use two guns to pierce your enemies with holes . Use your energies to change your missile into lightning . Changing their damage to lightning type and adding tremendous amount of damage into them while buffing your gloves & weapons to make sure nothing survive .

Life linker ; Use life link to boost your allies stats. Link them together sharing all damage deals before doubling their loot and leaving them no chance to survive . You also have a variety of buff to help your allies . Do no play this build if you’re alone ! Linker is extremely powerful but lack damage on its own , you will need allies, also do not use physical link ! ever

ShadowPath ; You learnt to use enemy blind spot at your advantage , conceal yourself and kill enemy before they even understand that you were here. Behead them , stab them , pierce their heart or annihilated them , the choice is yours

Mounted shooter ; Mount your pet and use your gun to fight with him. You’re a master at shoot & run. Take on large amount of enemies at once reward you with increased damage while around your flag . You also have a chance to pillage enemy stealing their weapons with each attacks

On a end notes . Do not forget to read skill description and allocate attribute point on attribute that add new effect (very important) TOS was build around having multiple character so don’t be afraid to swap character. You can start with the town orsha by using a teleport scroll to not do the same quest at the beginning

I’m a simple player. I see monk build, I flagged.

4 Likes

your legolas is so wrong in many level

please dont make a misguided guide

3 Likes

What is wrong with the build ?

triple arrow 1, why? is it that weak?

1 Like

A lot of bad stuff. Just delete this thread and stop trying.

That is also pretty dumb.

2 Likes

I’m all in for constructive critisim.

There is definitely room for improvement. The thread is intended to new player that are lost with all the choice they have

TOS is very overwhelming when you don’t know anything which is most player about the game and have to check 15 different class within the first 20 min of gameplay .

It is by no mean weak, you gain 90% skill factor damage over the 5 overheat charge with triple arrow and 80% skill factor with multishot. I recomended multishot cause you’re very likely to oneshoot ennemy with level 1 triple arrow for the first minutes/hour of the game anyway.

arrow sprinkle max???
barrage 7?
spiral arrow 2?

1 Like

What would be your skill allocation ?

please answer my question first

1 Like

Did you play any of these? For more then a few minutes?
Not sure you know what you are talking about…
:tired:

1 Like

I’ve played all class before between rank 1 and 6 multiples hours
I’m definetly open to all criticism and improvement , i am in no mean saying that i know every class and every skill. that why there is a limited ammount of rank7+ class in those build. I will edit the skilltrees with people advice

i m afraid you make the guide based on thematic only, not for the optimal DPS. And please finish the guide, dont leave it at rank 3.

1 Like

Weird… because

Mastema is great. Max it.

Demon Scratch is great. Max it.

Dark Theurge is bad. 1 Point

Shadow Fetter is not good.

probably more

Makes no sense at all. Players (even more new ones) cant know skills of classes they didnt play.

Giving builds fancy names and some “story” does not make them any good.
We dont need halfassed random skill point “guides”

3 Likes

Well yes it is a thematic only ! Its not a min-maxed guide for optimal DPS and it doesnt want to be ! Those are mean to be able to reach rank 3 without too much complication while having as much fun as possible.

then change your title, give warning that this is a thematic guide only

2 Likes

‘All those build were made to have a strong identity and fell good to play.’ The titles clearly explain those are for new players that doesnt know what to do. I’ve edited warlock skill trees & ranger . If you spot more room more inprovement you’re welcome to says so . Also edited the titlles to remind that those are thematic build

Naah, let new ppl do what they want or follow good guides.
They dont need some half builds with random points by someone clueless like them.

1 Like

A lot of correction to do for swordie area :tired:

3 Likes