Tree of Savior Forum

Lost with all the differents classes ? Here 19 thematic builds for you

Hmm what do you think i should change in that area ?

Lycanthropy 1

Lightning Hands 1

but

Enchant Earth 8

instead

Statue of Goddess Zemyna 0

but

Carve Attack 14

instead

You do not know what you doing or trolling on purpose. How rude.

2 Likes

What would be your allocation instead ?

easy

You do not know how some classes work. The base functions of them. Stop making guides.

2 Likes

Too much TOS went into your head i think . The best thing about the game is how amazing the art music and vibes is. And the best way for me to enjoy that are RP build. That the point of the guide and i enjoy having advice on the skill trees. I choosed lycanthropy 1 Just because it’s nice to transform yourself . I choosed carve attack instead of zemyna to drop more woods & up your damage .

Okay, but

You should not make guides. You should read guides made by good players.

1 Like

Well , give me links ^^

There will be many soon and some winners at the website.
see https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1590
and https://treeofsavior.com/page/guide/

So no guides at the moment ?

E R P

Fan Fic section are here btw.

3 Likes

Skill distribution is the major issue so far.

I understand and appreciate your intention of helping new players like yourself who are lost and confused what to pick.

:heeey:
In short there is more to swordsman than just perform a desired role play , etc Berserker. Things like consistency with the number of skills ( like you dont want to have too many skills, since you cant press them all) , a good amount of buffs sure boost the entire build itself.

• dont have too many classes with skills, you cant use all of them
  • take classes that provides strong debuff/ buffs
  • best to have balance of buffs + skills ( and no CD issue)

As for the skill distribution parts, areas where errors i see are optimized selection of skills that either maxed the wrong skill, or doesnt explain the the end user what/how the allocation of skill does.

I will just cherrypick a particular build in my area of experience to correct you:

Frenzied Slash is a skill that jumps in a linear direction at a fixed distance. It has bad DPS due to the long animation it posses as well as a hefty CD of 20s.It serves no purpose outside of PVP context (Escape Mechanism, or aim-shot stun )

Likewise for shield train, another utility skill with equally worse DPS/CD / % to CD ratio that is merely a 1 pointer to cluster mobs in a neat pile if used appropriately. It is also a pvp escape mechanism.

2 Likes

Thanks you for your input, you definetly right about the too many skills. i’ve edited murmillo with your advices