Tree of Savior Forum

Looking for some advanced Kino Master´s Advice

So… I came back to the game after quite some time and started playing with my char. She is a WIZ3-KINO1 almost next rank. Full CON.
I remember it was intended as a wiz3-kino3-?? (maybe Warlok)

After the patches I started wondering, should I stick to that? I want it for pvp first and pve second. Or is it better to go with some of the following alternatives (I grew interest on the runecaster and quickcast):

1- stick to the original badass
2- wiz3 - kino3 - RC
3- wiz3 - kino1 - cryo1- RC -WAR
4- wiz3 - kino1 - cryo2 - RC
5- wiz3 - kino2 - cryo1 - WAR/RC

I would appreciate some advice. This is my first post on a gaming forum, I care for this one.

Should stick with your original idea
In case you really really really wanna pick RC, should consider this:

1 Like

thanks for the advice Isuke.

Wiz 3 > Kino 3 > Warlock

Reminder: Kino is mostly a PvP character, and you are also going full CON, if you want a PvE character Kino is not a good option.

1 Like

I’d have to agree that Warlock will make you way better in PvP. You gain huge damage on top of CCs that are difficult to counter.

1 Like

Thx for the advice guys. I´ll go kino 3 then warlock. If i get to circle 8 maybe add some RC.

RC? What combo would a w3kino3 have with RC? Would personally go for lock2 at r8 (stronger [dark theurge] and perma [invocation]). The [mastema] change is nice too.

1 Like

Drop RC.

The only 2 viable builds with RCfor me are:

Wiz 3 > Kino > Cryo > Pyro > RC (full INT, kills boss in one Ice Wall + PP combo)

Wiz 3 > Linker 2 > RC > Warlock/Featherfoot 2 (in case you don’t want Linker 3, you can replace it for RC for utility since it’s 1 circle class)

1 Like

Wiz3-Kino3-Warlock1-Sage

20characters

2 Likes

Then its like this. Working on my kino levels now.

I actually am currently working on wiz3 -> kino3 -> RC. The reason being that RC has two damage options, but have long cast tmes (and huge cooldowns, unfortunately), but while most people only seem to run 1 of them (Rune of Destruction), favoring the obvious cryo synergy, I’d like to utilize the really nice AoE CC within Psycho to have time to cast both those abilities more easily. It will provide me with a lot of options for holding monsters together and dealing some nice damage. :> I noticed that Raise shares a CD with Rune of Justice, so I plan on working with Raise, Sleep, and Magnetic Force to keep things planted while I shoot 'em in the face. :smiley:

Without a rank in linker youll face pretty big dmg deficits as RC.

Why are most RC builds posted without linker? is it that much of a necesity?

Probably cause have a cryo2+kino foundation and thus rely on ISA (4x ice shard damage). Without cryo… what kind of damage will you rely on?
Runecast builds are never rly about their 2 offensive skills. Its always cryo2kino something something + ISA something something.

And since this build for pvp purpose and pve later…

Just want to warn u that people at pvp will start using rhevisant set to counter warlock “all dark attack” damage

This rhevisant set really destroy my plan to go w3 kino3 warlock…

Im w3, kino 2 (almost 3). Now that you mention that set, what would you consider an alternative to warlock at rank 7? I was thinking about summons. Maybe they help if you manage to lock someone with kino skills. It will help lvling if I take it at rank 6 before kino 6 delaying raise which after the nerf is the only merit of c3 according to what I´m reading.

What dis you talkin’ about? o.o

He’s probably talking about the gravity pole nerf. As in, C3 used to be about gravity pole and raise; but after the gravity pole nerf, Raise is the only real merit from C3

Still don’t understand, how people cannot see the synergy between CC and Nukes (Kino3 + RC)

However,

WL -> Better Single Target, Slightly Higher PvP value // soon less Damage cuz of new gear
RC -> Better Multitarget // Will get further buffs, afaik

And please, stop pretending like Kino3 doesn’t have any PvE value. My gravity pole does 25% less damage compared to Frost Cloud. I get free CC, Ele3 gets freedom to cast more stuff. Kino3 is absolutely capeable of doing PvE content (especially Solo).

1 Like

What are the nerfs? Where are people seeing this? :V I dunno nothin’.