Tree of Savior Forum

Looking for some advanced Kino Master´s Advice

Main reason is because it doesnt synergize with chrono.
Also the tick speed is too low.

The nerfs came months ago. Gravity Pole just doesn’t completely disable player-characters, it only pulls them and slows them

The meta wil change, so the argument “doesnt synergizes well with chrono” wont last that much longer :wink:

I know, you talking about double Frost Cloud for ET. As soon as player gonna outlevel ET (I actually dont know the Level of 15F+) content, more builds gonna be viable there.

I also dont say, that WL is bad, Kino3 > all or Elememes are bullshit. All of those builds have their strenght. Im just saying, Kino3 trades mechanics for DPS and their CC harmonizes well with RCs RoD and RoJ

And yea, the tick speed is slower, but i already said the damage of GP is around 75% of FC, but you trading mechanic for DPS. (Btw. FC is doing 33 ticks over 10 seconds, GP is doing 20 ticks over 10 seconds [But has higher skill damage])

And we have a 50% dmg reduction.
What makes the skill worthless in pvp is the double-nerf. One nerf without the other would be okay…

Can’t even kill Necro’s skellies with GP, good luck with that skill.

If you use GP in pvp you terrible missunderstood your function. GP’s purpose is only for PvE.

If you go Kino 3 for PvE purposes you terrible missunderstood it’s function.

You are welcome to quote me, where i said i went Kino3 for PvE purposes.

I dont know, how you getting to 280 (maybe on some “magical” way), but i had to do PvE content for that and, thus, had to skill max GP.

that`s the thing. Im currently almost c6 and I dont know if I can stand another kino circle. I don´t want to scrap the character since it´s kind of an homage to a friend who used to play it. So being w3-k2, is there an alternative to kino 3 for next circle? Is it better at c3? I´m kinda useless in pve. I tend to do stuff like some PP to stun mobs or some swapping with bosses who run out of a pole. Without link and being full con the quick cast + missile is kinda meh…

kino3>>>>>kino2>>kino1
Then you add Warlock.
Alternative is to go kino2>Necro2

is kino2 necro2 effective?

Quickcast>Magnetic Force>Flesh Canon

interesting. I´m going to search for info about that. I was not happy with magnetic force while I played so maybe there`s something I´m missing,.

You missing the part, that it is totally useless in PvE :wink:

actually mentioned it two responses up. :wink:

UPDATING: after quite some time im finally about to get my rank 7. Been working a lot. After testing the RC dmg of rune skills, I decided against it, I felt it was lackluster as a rank 7. Warlock seems like the way to go more and more each day even if i find it to be a boring class. The only thing keeping me from changing right now is the fact that FF for rank 7 and 8 are picking my interest. I think that it might improve my pve potential and still be useful in pvp due to previous ranks. Is there any wiz3-kino3-ff out there? Is it true that FF without linker sucks?