Tree of Savior Forum

Looking For a Solid Farming Build For Bullet Marker

So I’m working up to the point of soloing stuff. Getting to that point to where i can actually gear myself out and kill stuff. Have a +16 / T7 Primus Zvaigazde Pistol with 2green, 2 red, and 3 green gems in it. I’ve Looked around and found two different version that “seem” to be doing okay, But since I’m not to that solo point yet I can’t really test them

1st build is Archer 1, Quarrel Shooter 3, Falconer 3, Either Rogue 1/ Appraiser 1, Bullet Marker2 (or BM3)
2nd build is Archer 1, Ranger 3, Rogue 2, Appraiser 1, Bullet Marker 3
Most builds Use Centaur ®/ Gazing Golem § / Ellganos or str card (G)/ and Nuale / Zuara (B)

Is there a build that is more AA focused that can solo CMs 5 with proper gear? or do the builds have to focus on abilities? Thanks as usual for your help I really am looking for a decent BM solo build and Hope you all can help me. Have a good one hope to see your responses.

a2 r1 wugu3 ap1 bm3 also solid for soloing cm especially at those cramped place like spell tome/ feline.

a2 ranger3 falco3 also good for soloing cm. abuse that kneeling + pheasant and u will overkill everthing from stage 1- 3.

So something like these two builds? not sure if the abilities are quite right, but this is what i could come up with.
a2 r1 wugu3 ap1 bm3

http://tos-th.com/skill-simulator.html#3114666diii.4a1a2535.15243145.114f715f816691a5.234555.551421416a7fa4c5

Wugushi itself has a major problem against flying targets, So do the other Ranks help in that regard?

a2 ranger3 falco3 bm2
http://tos-th.com/skill-simulator.html#311444eeeii.4a1a2535.1f29314f65.11213a5d8ab5c5.55152141657aa3

Kneeling show actually decent in CMs? Kinda worries me staying in one spot to long. Do you just use it occasionally?

Needs funding, Also, invest in R.I.P. I didn’t use it in this video. R3 Appraiser SR3 BM2

Is Valkoria’s Build, Should i just follow this one?

I have my own variation. Very different from other SR BM builds. Although, I do need to change some stuff on the tosbase one, just lazy to do so, for now.

yea thats the major problem with wugushi. but most of popular r10 cm doesnt have flying mob.

u quick kneel after casting pheasant gives u around 1000 extra physical attk. enough to burst 1 waves of mob during cm

Bullet marker 3 has many good skills that I have a hard time allocating skill points. I think for skill build dual gun stance is only needed at level1? It only boosts AA?

I think 1 point in dual gun stance, tase, smash bullet, tracer bullet. Max bloody overdrive and outrage. 5 points in silver bullet. What about the rest?

Seems like RIP and mozambic drill (both with attributes) are simply better versions of napalm beat and full metal jacket, respectively. Is this correct?

DGS boost AA and Outrage.

if u are ranger3 variation then 1 point is enough on DGS.max DGS is for QS3 build
and as for skill build for ranger3 variation
http://tos-th.com/skill-simulator.html#31144499iii.4a.1f21344f6575.1a29315575.51152146617f81aac5

but i still prefer building a BM for single target over AOE

Wait… If DGS boosts outrage, shouldn’t I max it even if I’m not AA QS3?

No way I’m going ranger3… I don’t have the money to enhance both crossbow and pistol. I like single target AA too, but my ping is extremely bad, thus I have to settle for skill build.

I think I’m gonna go archer-ranger-sap3-rogue-filler-BM3.

Btw, how exactly is AA for bullet marker calculated? I tested 2 pistols, neither has any property damage on it, yet the higher attack one deals more damage on each line. How come? I thought the lines from sacrament, enchant fire…etc only become more powerful with property damage?

it only give 40% more AA dmg which is insignificant for ranger3 build where it has better scale with other dmging spell like FMJ and mozam. and BM starve on skill point