Tree of Savior Forum

Looking for a filler: Ranger - ? - Mergen

Oh I know circling is not only for falcon’s skills, that’s why I was thinking of maxing circling, plus I think sonic strike and tomahawk is not that great…

Is ranger-falcon-mergen naturally weaker at bossing? I find it harder to get first place as a mergen-falc in bossing.

I strugling to kill some boss too with this build, maybe I just bad, I’m playing just a couple of weeks, I still have not decided what my main char will be.

Oh my bad xd

Yeah it is weak bossing build

Post rebuild it is kinda a choice… You can have a good bossing build or a good pve build. Having both makes you half baked

Turn back and become a scout main :haha: lol just kidding. Scouts are very fun though, in my opinion.

With the Bernice changes and the changes to CM,

It’s probably better to go back to a more aoe centric build. Maxing triple and homing is a must now I think.

I also max aiming and circling just fyi. Sonic strike uses has basically gone downhill.

yup, it certainly is. I already have 1 shinobi, and 1 BM, I was asking if it was worth dropping falconer just to get another scout.
but no matter the class, I always end up dying or with low dps.
I even made a post in scout discussions to see if I could get some tips, but only had one answer :v