Tree of Savior Forum

LMAO, "Beginners Pack" and yet TP still not buyable!

1 Like

I dont think anyone really cares about besting him, he just drags it out.

Most probably just wish he’d take a breath once in awhile.

I may be a Black Knight. But man, you bitch too much.

Whine Knight

/20shadesofknighting

4 Likes

You are starting to make enough sense that I can translate what you wrote, Zipzo. You must be getting tired.
I do think it’s ironic that so far I’m the only one who seems to of understood your intent.

You might be underestimating them, tho. Let’s assume for a moment this is all planned. TP being available in such a limited way would result to what kind of community response?

where did you find the packs? I cannot see any on steam.

and it is not a cash grab if it costs less than 100 tp for $9.

is it true? Veteran Pack contains Class Circle reset??

I do agree that the regular bundles should have been released first. I think when your game is just starting up and you want to seem welcoming to new players, you release beginner/starter packs. But you know what else you do? Release regular currency bundles asap to regulate cash flow and profit.

They may be getting some from the other version, but more absolutely never hurts. Especially when your ratings are mixed and you’re this far into the process.

Why did it change to TBA? We never got a real reason for that.

2 Likes

what “Coding a platform” they on steam thats the platform to buy tp . no need to code ■■■■ here.

lol good one. good one

what?where did you get it from?

someone dude whisper me. is it true?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

OP do me a favor please
1.improve your real live
2.if you dont want poin 1 find another game that suit you better
3.if you dont want point 1 or 2 buy IMC and change it from inside whatever you want to do
4.if you dont want point 1 2 and 3 go to hell already

Never believe in gossips/rumors regarding ToS.

Their packs have been very, very fair priced so far. Would even go so far to say they were dirt cheap. I see no reason as to why they would suddenly change their policy on this. I’m expecting a good price.

Dude, they have no idea on how to manage their game!

Thats already cristal clear to me…

1 Like

Zipzo’s complaint is perfectly valid. imc is a bunch of retards that are losing money BY THE SECOND because they had the brilliant idea of launching the game with no way to buy TP

and now they come with this. WHY. who the ■■■■ thought this was a good idea!? just sell TP! who gives a ■■■■ about beginner packs!?

and before i get attacked by the stupid white knights: hey geniuses, imc losing money means the game dying faster. saying their decisions HAVEN’T been absolutely retarded is wearing rose-tinted glasses while jacking off to happy little trees. jesus ■■■■. all i want is for this game to be good. but these guys are making it REAL hard. i can’t even ■■■■■■■ play on my server.

Zipzo is a troll and a horrible one at that. Makes rodelero into dragoon and spends 3 weeks crying about a class reset and now just fun post random threads for attention.

You would get along with him you seem to have the same level of intellect as Zipzo.

Purchasing TP is likely an issue with Steam, how to handle it with their platform and their cut.

/thread