Tree of Savior Forum

Magnum Opus Issues

Bug Description : Magnum Opus allows the user to combine multiple sets of items at once but does not complete the process if more than one combination is entered. I’m sure this has been mentioned before but was unable to find a thread/bug report.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Use the “Magnum Opus” Alchemist skill
  2. Attempt to perform more than one combination in the same window
  3. Note that none of the combinations are completed despite waiting through the timer.

Other notable issues:

Magnum Opus particle effects “stack” when performing multiple attempts in succession. These also persist after the skill has ended disappear once the player moves.

Occasionally Magnum Opus will not complete the combination even if only one recipe/mixture is used. During this time the User will note that, after 30 seconds, the item has not been added to their inventory. Selecting “Magnum Opus” again will show the previous recipe still in the window. Selecting “Combine” again will result in the previous attempt at completing immediately (without additional delay) and the item will then be added to their inventory correctly.

Screenshots / Video :
Example of multiple mixtures at once not working. I show that a single combination works as expected but additional combinations will fail to produce results.
I apologize for the delay while typing but figured it was better to fill the time spent waiting with some information since I’m too lazy to edit the video lol

3 Likes

Did you submit a ticket already? I have the same issue as well

1 Like

I haven’t submitted a ticket… copy-pasta replies scare me =P

If you like though feel free to submit a ticket and include a link back to the bug report.

There is a lot they have to do with Magnum Opus (including adding more recipes for the Orsha exclusive ingredients, and the post-200 materials etc… feels like they kind of just stopped working on the skill some time in the cbts) but it would be nice if, as a start, they can at least address this issue first. Having to craft one thing at a time is a real pain.

ticket sent =)

/20character

1 Like

Same problem here

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_MAXSWIFE @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_No

problem persists xD…

I’ve submitted a ticket. They said screenshots would help. I uploaded a video but it didn’t go through. Hopefully they see this!

Hi @Darkon Sorry for the late response. Our dev team are currently looking to this issue.

2 Likes

I have also made a ticket about this, but i have also noticed magnum opus can crash channel with all player in it. hope i dont get banned, i just accidently stumbled on it while making material.

I also submit the ticket about this , now tincturing also got some problem with multiple potion, never have the channel crash issue though…

I just encounter the crash channel bug … hmm need to do something about this …

Maybe they didn’t look enough because almost one year later, the issue is still here :confused:

1 Like