Tree of Savior Forum

List of Rank 7+ Classes Per Rank

Some of the guys on the Kcbt said the maps that have levels over 500 have been decreased to 500 so right now 500 is looking like the number. (this is just based on changes being made not confirmed)

Weird - any source on this? I never bothered exploring the map too much past the 200 areas, as theyā€™re underdeveloped and missing map connections, so I canā€™t confirm this on my own. Also, thereā€™s nothing about this in the update list (granted, itā€™s a pretty under the radar change). Iā€™m sure I could just look it up in the files, but Iā€™d rather just have someone else show me for now.

500 is the most pleasing number in that range, at least.

No i cant remember what thread it was in but i think @FatePGN was the guy that said they were decreased to 500 he can correct me if im wrong.

Oh, haha, I play with him. But yeah, heā€™ll clarify once he sees that post. Youā€™re probably right - I just wanted to see some more info.

Clearly hes a parrot.

@Sourpuss is correct, the range is probably around 400-600.

I say 500 because the current highest level map on ToSBase is 472:

I donā€™t follow your line of reasoning. Data on both characters is only occasional and coincidentally not at the same place therefore they must be the same?!
That is Hackapell:
http://toswiki.treeofsaviorgame.com/class/hackapell

The Mergen model has no similarities with it. Besides, if anything, Mergen would be a replacement, not an alternative reference, since their lore isnā€™t the same.

The highest quest level in one of the later clients was 486. The highest map lvl was around 580 in earlier versions.

Well, I had no knowledge of there being a Male Hackapell Model. Iā€™m very aware their lore is different, but their roles in game are pretty similar. Mergen is probably a 2h bow mounted class, while Hackapell is probably crossbow and offhand focused.

And I agree - none of this confirms that they havenā€™t completely scrapped one for the other and are in the process of shifting from one (Hackapell) to the other (Mergen), but this direction of change is the most plausible. Since the Hackapell model is no longer in the files, and the supposed Hackapell Role is incredibly similar to an already existing class, Mergen (probably) fits a more unique role and would be the most likely to be the one to stay between the two.

But, once again:

I canā€™t confirm anything, but Iā€™m guessing

Those statements contradict each other.

Anyway, there is absolutely nothing plausible about your argumentation. It came out of nowhere. There could be dozens of reasons why they removed the incomplete beta client data, model designs at that. Hackapell is still listed everywhere else and there would be nothing surprising about a mounted class having subsequent mounted class options.
Btw, Mergen doesnā€™t have to be mounted, it depends whether it refers to the Mongols or the Turks.

Well anyway ToS devs said in Q&A that the released world map (or open beta one iā€™m not sure anymore) weā€™ll be bigger than the CBT oneā€™s. So there will be higher level zone in it we can be pretty much sure of that ^^

Um that is not a contradiction. Sourpuss describes two similar classes then stats that hackapell is similar to another class. That would be a confirmation not a contradiction.

So we now have 11 classes per base class released for 44 and about 20 on your list. So were looking at 64/80 something were getting there.

You canā€™t say a 2h archer is the same as a dual-hand archer, and it canā€™t be a confirmation because the discussion was about Sourpussā€™ guess work.

The description was similar are you telling me between:

2h archer
and
dual -hand archer

you see nothing similar?

Nothing that justifies the conclusion the one will be replaced with the other. Itā€™s like saying Barbarian will be replaced by Corsair because theyā€™re both similar classes.

I was talking about Schwarzer Reiter, btw. Mergen doesnā€™t exist yet.

Rightā€¦ *site search: reiter* ā€¦ The was the first reference to it.

Me quoting me who quoted him originally.

Since you cant find what hes talking about ill do it for you

He didnā€™t name it.

Ah, yeah, thank you.