Tree of Savior Forum

List of Rank 7+ Classes Per Rank

Whoops - ironic since I was the first to post about them on these forums. I’ll put them up when I get home. Thanks for the catch, as I forgot about a lot of the previously found classes that came up a while ago.

Added! Thanks for the reminder - we both forgot Musketeer, too.

[quote=“Sourpuss, post:1, topic:39698”]
-Featherfoot (Wizard)
[/quote]Any image for this? Seems promising. X)

1 Like

If you Google plague doctor,it’s shown that historically they were hired by towns to cure plague patients.I was thinking it was a branch of wizard somewhere or a post rank of Alchemist maybe,but it doesn’t make much sense.What would they do in a wizard branch that an alchemist doesn’t already do? I’m gonna guess it’s somewhere in the cleric branch,but we’ll see what happens.

Yeah, thanks for that - added.

Also they’re still in the files, and they’re actually grouped up by class as well, so I’ll adjust things in the OP to better reflect the base class.

Update: There is no longer a Panzer costume in the files, and there is also no Mergen costume. However, Templar isn’t in here, either, so that’s not saying much.

Well we had this before:

Nothing better yet I guess…it says “could be faked” too nvm. :smiley:

I still have my hopes up to see Plague Doctor in Cleric branch. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really wonder what Rank 7 cleric classes will be. >.<

Mergen’s probably Hackapell

This information is confirmed - all three of those classes have character models, while only Lama and Featherfoot are on the list of jobs, as well as have costumes. Hackapell has a costume, is on the job list, but has no character model (hence why I think they’re different names for the same class).

Also, lore for Featherfoot (some really crazy and cool stuff - check it out @Satoru):

1 Like

Wow, yeah pretty crazy, lol.
Thx. ^^

Gotta see how IMC will make this class.

i believe they said there was only going to be 10 ranks.

Q3. How many class ranks are released in OBT?
A3. The original plan was to release 10 + 1 ranks, but we are rethinking the rank mechanic. There might be 8 ranks in total with 20 hidden classes, but nothing is definite.

I feel like the final system is going to be a combination of the two. By seeing an actual Rank 9 class, and rank 11 classes (still, might be a placeholder for the “true” hidden classes), I feel even more sure of this. I feel like a broken record about this, but I’m pretty sure there will be 8 normal ranks, of which are just free to access classes, two per rank, and then ranks 9 through 11 of which have hidden classes in them but also allow for people to continue adding circles to the normal classes (works well with new job advancement system). This is also supported by the fact that IMC has said that hidden classes aren’t all going to be normal 3 circle classes. Additionally, rank 7 and 8 classes are going to be floating around once they get past circles 2 and 1, respectively, so they need somewhere to go. Keep in mind that the max base level is anywhere from level 400 to 600, so we need plenty of class ranks to keep things interesting.

Keep in mind just a character model could be a cash shop costume. While unlikely at this point in development it is a possibility.

With the fact that, regardless of the number for the max rank, there are many more classes that need to be released besides these, this is an incredibly slim possibility. Also, the model was formatted in the exact same way every other officially confirmed class was.

Oh, also I forgot - those classes were in the job file, of which, lists the jobs / classes.

Seems have shinobi here in the hidden class, hmmm it could be they have Sura like RO in the hidden class right. Mybe have mybe not. why not? is 80 class added there, they still hidden and unknown. who knows XD

My god, this is so awsome. I like how devs really digged in and did a lot of research. I’d play Kurdaicha or Krivis just cose of the real world link (although Kurdaicha probably won’t have any game lore stuff… Krivis won’t either probably, despite being from the same belife system as dities used in game).
Also, I’d like more if they name it Kuradaicha instead of Featherfoot cose Fluffyfoot points more toward some sort of speed/wind/haste kind of skills instead of almost voodoo like Kurdaicha lore. Also, Kurdaicha sounds a lot better ^^

Krivis is a type of High Priest in this Original Lithuanian Religion. Notice any familiar symbols?

Yeah ^ ^

I made a thread about Baltic mythology and stuff they put in ToS from there so I’ll do a lil self promotion here: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/baltic-mythology-and-tree-of-savior/39372
Hope you like it!

I hope rank 7 is the max rank so that they can focus balancing the game and make time to create base classes for assasin, axe wielder classes, taekwon, etc as another big update to wait for.

I don’t think we need an assassin as there are already several “sneaky” type classes with that kind of skill set. Also yea i would like them to get as much balance in as possible but in one of their Q&As they said that there are so many class combinations it will never be perfectly balance and not all combinations will be good. And that was before the new system lol.

If any of this is coming out, it’s going to be way in the future as an expansion or something. It’s safe to say they won’t be adding a new tree before release. Also, keep in mind that the max base level is somewhere between 400 and 600, so having a max rank of 7 will get really stale, fast (we’ll be reaching rank 7 around 230, give or take a few levels).

Also, rank 8 was officially confirmed in the JP interview, and based on this bit of data, at least rank 9 is likely. Not sure about rank 11 being a true rank, though, and if it isn’t, and rank 9 is the last rank, then all of the swordsmen classes listed above are it (there are 2 for each rank, up to rank 9). However, I don’t think rank 9 will be max, either, and regardless if it is, they might throw in some extra “third class” options in regard to hidden classes.