Tree of Savior Forum

List of Rank 7+ Classes Per Rank

Hey guys, spreading some info about various rank placement for the higher ranked classes:

Rank 7:
-Daoist / Taoist (Wizard)
-Hackapell (Archer - Also might be the “Mergen” class)

Rank 8:
-Chaplain (Cleric)
-Appraiser (Archer)
-Pied Piper (Archer)
-Murmillo (Swordsman)
-Templar (Swordsman) [Not in files, but placed here based on JP information]

Rank 9:
-Shepard (Cleric)

Rank 10:
-Nothing Listed, Yet

Rank 11:
-Mimic (Wizard)
-Shinobi (Swordsman)

Not Currently Assigned / Listed:
-Lama (Cleric)
-Plague Doctor (Cleric? Maybe Wizard, but Cleric makes the most sense)
-Featherfoot (Wizard)
-$Mergen (Archer - Might be an alternative name to Hackapell b/c they’re both probably mounted)
-Fencer (Swordsman)
-Musketeer (Archer)
-$$Panzer (Archer or Swordsman - probably Swordsman, and I’m guessing it’ll be a heavy armor class)
-Lancer (Swordsman)
-Dragoon (Swordsman - probably a mounted class, maybe 1h wep and shield based)
-Puppeteer (Wizard?)
-Cannoneer (Archer)
-Kabbalist (Cleric)

$There is currently no Mergen costume
$$Panzer is no longer in the files (However, there is also no Templar Costume, so that doesn’t say too much)

Keep in mind that Rank 11 might be a placeholder for hidden classes, or possibly the true final rank (of which is what I believe since there’s going to be such a high base level cap). Also, all of this is subject to change. Next to the classes are their speculated class trees, most of which are probably correct, but the ones with ?'s next to them have a much higher chance of being incorrect.

Edit: Just so everyone knows, there is a Mergen Male Character Model, but no Hackapell one (No Female one for either). There is a Hackapell Costume, but no Mergen one. There is a Hackapell class entry in the job list, but no Mergen one. I can’t confirm anything, but I’m guessing they’re one in the same.

21 Likes

Is there nothing in the files under rank 7?

Whoops, lol, give me a sec.

Added!

What’s your source to say that those classes belong to those ranks? or are you just speculating?

1 Like

It’s safe to say that this is how things currently are set up. Like I said, though, this can all change. This is just the current arrangement.

How do you know Plague Doctor is in the Wizard branch?

Based purely off this image, he appears to be holding a mace - which would make me think it is in the Cleric branch.

Edit: Actually, the weapon he is holding looks the most like this Rod, which would make it a Wizard or Cleric (I doubt he is a Swordsman).

1 Like

Some of the classes he posted can be confirmed by looking at older images, like Mimic. Mimic is holding a staff, so it must be a Wizard, only Wizards can use staves.

Strange some classes where already classed in tosbase : http://www.tosbase.com/game/classes/
But well they can make mistakes too anyway ^^

Like I said, I don’t know anything for sure, I’m just relaying some data. I changed my guess on the OP, though. Makes the most sense, and you’re right about the mace. I forgot about that picture.

All classes except the “Not Listed” ones are properly matched with their confirmed class trees / base class.

So… rank association is just speculation? or client-data-mining?

That data is outdated.

Also, this is not speculation - it’s datamined. The only speculation is the class trees in which the “Not Listed” category of classes belong to. All of which are probably correct.

I editted my post, I am fairly sure the weapon he is holding is actually a type of Cane, which is equippable by both Wizard and Cleric.

Dude you forgot about the Fencer -_-

Hmm, alright, I’ll just leave it saying it could be either, but honestly Cleric would make the most sense, as it’s a literal doctor.

And, @Loztchild , whoooops! Added!

Plague doctor is a odd one as it relates to stuff in cleric such as bokor and stuff in wizard such as alchemist.

Idk if ToSBase is still up to date when it comes to the classes. But I think they were able to datamine costumes for Dragoon, Lancer, Musketeer and Panzer. Idk if it’s still reliable though since it hasn’t been changed in a while.

I’m wondering if Chaplain is hidden or not… I mean they said Templar is… at least as I know.
Also I still don’t really understand if everything is hidden after let’s say rank 7 can you still progress with normal classes to higher ranks ( because that would make sense ) or you can only reach higher ranks with hidden classes ( that would be weird )?

Personally I thought Plague Doctor will be a wizard. It more likely will heal with potions so it would make sense with alchemist…but still maybe won’t use any alchemist potions so hell knows. :smiley: Also I somewhat feel like we don’t need a potion healer on the Cleric tree… do we? :smiley:

We have different impressions on plague doctor. I always thought of him causing the plague not curing it.

1 Like

You forgot Dragoon http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/620115/
Lancer http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/620114/
Panzer http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/620113/

It looks like it’s quite both I guess:

"There are a few classes in TOS that are able to change their stances by wearing a mask. Plague Doctor is one of them.

It involves in your allies’ or enemies’ abnormal status or use a skill that purifies polluted areas."