Tree of Savior Forum

List of Rank 7+ Classes Per Rank

Keep in mind just a character model could be a cash shop costume. While unlikely at this point in development it is a possibility.

With the fact that, regardless of the number for the max rank, there are many more classes that need to be released besides these, this is an incredibly slim possibility. Also, the model was formatted in the exact same way every other officially confirmed class was.

Oh, also I forgot - those classes were in the job file, of which, lists the jobs / classes.

Seems have shinobi here in the hidden class, hmmm it could be they have Sura like RO in the hidden class right. Mybe have mybe not. why not? is 80 class added there, they still hidden and unknown. who knows XD

My god, this is so awsome. I like how devs really digged in and did a lot of research. I’d play Kurdaicha or Krivis just cose of the real world link (although Kurdaicha probably won’t have any game lore stuff… Krivis won’t either probably, despite being from the same belife system as dities used in game).
Also, I’d like more if they name it Kuradaicha instead of Featherfoot cose Fluffyfoot points more toward some sort of speed/wind/haste kind of skills instead of almost voodoo like Kurdaicha lore. Also, Kurdaicha sounds a lot better ^^

Krivis is a type of High Priest in this Original Lithuanian Religion. Notice any familiar symbols?

Yeah ^ ^

I made a thread about Baltic mythology and stuff they put in ToS from there so I’ll do a lil self promotion here: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/baltic-mythology-and-tree-of-savior/39372
Hope you like it!

I hope rank 7 is the max rank so that they can focus balancing the game and make time to create base classes for assasin, axe wielder classes, taekwon, etc as another big update to wait for.

I don’t think we need an assassin as there are already several “sneaky” type classes with that kind of skill set. Also yea i would like them to get as much balance in as possible but in one of their Q&As they said that there are so many class combinations it will never be perfectly balance and not all combinations will be good. And that was before the new system lol.

If any of this is coming out, it’s going to be way in the future as an expansion or something. It’s safe to say they won’t be adding a new tree before release. Also, keep in mind that the max base level is somewhere between 400 and 600, so having a max rank of 7 will get really stale, fast (we’ll be reaching rank 7 around 230, give or take a few levels).

Also, rank 8 was officially confirmed in the JP interview, and based on this bit of data, at least rank 9 is likely. Not sure about rank 11 being a true rank, though, and if it isn’t, and rank 9 is the last rank, then all of the swordsmen classes listed above are it (there are 2 for each rank, up to rank 9). However, I don’t think rank 9 will be max, either, and regardless if it is, they might throw in some extra “third class” options in regard to hidden classes.

Some of the guys on the Kcbt said the maps that have levels over 500 have been decreased to 500 so right now 500 is looking like the number. (this is just based on changes being made not confirmed)

Weird - any source on this? I never bothered exploring the map too much past the 200 areas, as they’re underdeveloped and missing map connections, so I can’t confirm this on my own. Also, there’s nothing about this in the update list (granted, it’s a pretty under the radar change). I’m sure I could just look it up in the files, but I’d rather just have someone else show me for now.

500 is the most pleasing number in that range, at least.

No i cant remember what thread it was in but i think @FatePGN was the guy that said they were decreased to 500 he can correct me if im wrong.

Oh, haha, I play with him. But yeah, he’ll clarify once he sees that post. You’re probably right - I just wanted to see some more info.

Clearly hes a parrot.

@Sourpuss is correct, the range is probably around 400-600.

I say 500 because the current highest level map on ToSBase is 472:

I don’t follow your line of reasoning. Data on both characters is only occasional and coincidentally not at the same place therefore they must be the same?!
That is Hackapell:
http://toswiki.treeofsaviorgame.com/class/hackapell

The Mergen model has no similarities with it. Besides, if anything, Mergen would be a replacement, not an alternative reference, since their lore isn’t the same.

The highest quest level in one of the later clients was 486. The highest map lvl was around 580 in earlier versions.

Well, I had no knowledge of there being a Male Hackapell Model. I’m very aware their lore is different, but their roles in game are pretty similar. Mergen is probably a 2h bow mounted class, while Hackapell is probably crossbow and offhand focused.

And I agree - none of this confirms that they haven’t completely scrapped one for the other and are in the process of shifting from one (Hackapell) to the other (Mergen), but this direction of change is the most plausible. Since the Hackapell model is no longer in the files, and the supposed Hackapell Role is incredibly similar to an already existing class, Mergen (probably) fits a more unique role and would be the most likely to be the one to stay between the two.

But, once again:

I can’t confirm anything, but I’m guessing

Those statements contradict each other.

Anyway, there is absolutely nothing plausible about your argumentation. It came out of nowhere. There could be dozens of reasons why they removed the incomplete beta client data, model designs at that. Hackapell is still listed everywhere else and there would be nothing surprising about a mounted class having subsequent mounted class options.
Btw, Mergen doesn’t have to be mounted, it depends whether it refers to the Mongols or the Turks.

Well anyway ToS devs said in Q&A that the released world map (or open beta one i’m not sure anymore) we’ll be bigger than the CBT one’s. So there will be higher level zone in it we can be pretty much sure of that ^^