Tree of Savior Forum

List of Issues : June 26, 2020

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘List of Issues : June 26, 2020’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2032

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

2 Likes

c’mon imc, at least use some high quality icon.

1 Like

Boruble is always high quality.

1 Like

I love seeing a list for ITOS now too.

warp hack bots ban list when

Good to see the list of Issues Fixed and “To be Fixed” Like Ktos…

so the Next Fixes…

• The issue that the duration of the invincible buff increases when using revive with a certain skill.

• The issue that damage increases by a large amount when using certain skill in PVP.

so its a mystery skill? a Certain Skill ??which class?? whats the skill name thats been bugged in PVP all these 4-5 Years…so its been like this all along?? WTF… lmao.

so what does that make all the players who were PVping all these years and getting 1 shotted by some class thinking they were “not geared” …

Now its like 90% focus of PVE never ending power upgrading items and Gacha implementation…and 10% on pvp
Kindly focus atleast 30% on PVP…

@staff If anyone uses this “issues” will be punished???

I find it very difficult to understand how Moringponia’s Mark should be able to target NPCs like statues, pets, and random installations and how that is not a bug. Just even thinking logically of how the skill works, it doesn’t make sense. You’re expecting players to purposely perform the mechanic in this fashion?

I find it more believable that you don’t know how to fix it, so you just label it as “not a bug” and just let people continue to exploit it.

“Not a Bug” is what? “Hidden Feature”?

probabily not… lets see more Imortal Paladins VS Master Chronomancer on Genar this sunday

please make cm portal item can force summon portal at owner spot. thx

too annoying bot doing this everyday every ch. see ppl straight logout i dont think its human -_-

there are many quests that when trying to complete them in a group present problems, that should be on the list, because with those problems the desire to continue playing is lost

1 Like

Nah it’s the skill that caused the GTW drama recently.

“The issue that additional damage of skill Aspergillum is not normally applied.”

This is “in progress”, so it seems Chaplain will be great again… “soon”…

And now my list of issues, that apparently everyone can see but the devs:

• trying to store or retrieve more than 100 or so items from storage forces to ask twice, because the first time the UI uses 0 as default value
  • movable party/summon list can be grabbed by mouse on about half the screen, making mouse mode unplayable
1 Like