Tree of Savior Forum

đź•Ť List of Guilds, Recruitment Centre đź•Ť

This is a list of every guilds in ToS that currently recruit for more members.

Guild leaders please message me via this forum within your email to get permitsion on google document.
Or you can comment below this thread with the form below.

1. Guild Name (or Guild Logo):
  2. Number of Member:
  3. Language:
  4. Link of guild’s topic, fanpage, website, group:
  5. Contact (IGN, forum name, email etc):
  6. Notes:
  7. Server:

Google document

13 Likes

PIN THIS. That’s nice Pooh.

1 Like

Probably should listed the ones with 20 members and above or at least the active ones so people won’t be disappointed when joining in.

Nevertheless, this should be pinned as said.

Great Idea :thumbsup:

1 Like

Great idea, it might get a little tough keeping things up to date, but the best part is that linking each guild makes it appear on the right side, and those will be updated by each individual guild :sunny:

It will be great if we have a function that i can allow someone else edit this post.
Hope guild leaders will help me to complete and update this post by comment all udpates about their guild in this post :smiley:

1 Like

Why not just make a google document for it :grin:
and then give the link to the guild masters :blush:

1 Like

That would be nice too.
I will try to make one later.

I was thinking exactly the same.

Inb4 in the future, the main site will have that chart and links to it.

Leave the @name alone in that list for contact tho…

BTW, centre or center :grinning:

Deleted
20 charrrrrrrrr

Off-topic:

Oh… This word difference even exist? Well, one more to go. English isn’t my primary languague thought I have more knowledge about US english. Sorry ~

Topic:

Sexy note.

Haha, english isn’t my primary language too, i just know some difference thing between UK english and US english.
Like Colour and color. And i think Centre and Center is one of them.
Btw, if the Google sheet above is ok, guild leader can inbox me your gmail to update your guild’s information.

It’s funny how we can see each other selection, put this document in the first post.

Ah lazy mode, gonna watch some anime and start update tomorrow.

Thanks for mentioning, we are supposed to be a group/guild that focus on a certain small players…but heh, putting on public list won’t do any harm i guess :smile:

It is nice of you to collate & consolidate the guilds into a thread, it’ll be a heavy task to keep it updated in the future. Props to you for that.

I do have a question for you:

1. Is the member count a mandatory information? As guild member numbers changes almost everyday (with new members, kicked or left) along with a huge fluctuation on days when guild wipes are conducted(inter-guild arrangements)

For the time being:
Guild Name: Lolicons
Number of Member: It is a community, playing multiple games. All games member counts totaling a number of about 177.
Language: English
Link of guild’s topic, [Guild] Lolicons - Asylum of the Bonkers!

As for the Google Document, please set permission rights for “email removed” for Cells 6A through 6F for me to self update the guild information in there for any subsequent changes.

Thanks & much appreciation for consolidating this.

You can use LF instead of number of member if u want, like u need 10 ppl, u can write LF10.
I will try my best to update everyday, guild leader can help me with google document as well.

Thanks for the prompt response.

Do drop me an email, or let me know here once the permission rights are set.

I will update the document with my guild details to ease your load even if it is just one entry, though I will require your assistance to edit your own first post with the guild information I’ve provided above. You may remove the wordy number of members part and replace it with just ??/?? for now.

Thanks!

I set permission for you already.
I will update information later, kinda busy now :smiley:
Btw, i just know that Google Document is so useful, i will use this more in the furture, thanks for the suggetion @mikai

Oh, how nice of you to make such a list. Have some thanks :relaxed: