Tree of Savior Forum

[List] Boss Cards and Effects [Discontinued]

Can someone elaborate about this?

Monster Cards - Fixed issues with Golem, Glass Mole, Chapparition, Progola, Manticen Cards overlapping card effects.

It’s on ktos patch http://pastebin.com/YVViL85E

But it doesn’t say change from [star] into [maximum star] so i’m confused what overlapping means

Thats good info, I didnt really realize that before you mentioned it - that kinda sucks about the Max Star one =/

Does ET 5f boss drop his card yet? My druid really wants it.

Why Glassmoles have 5 sec duration? Thats bug?

I want to ask, can abomination card reflect dark attack from WB Nuaele etc?

It’s when you hold the buff with Melstis and then re-proc them

somebody have minotaur card? i never see in game… its change to [number of cards]?

so chap is still stack-able?

yes, is there going to be a change on this? if yes can you please provide the link? thank you.

So… now that the Gele plateau mission are gone… how does someone get the Biteregina Card?

i wonder if Molich card can be used to increase block (make the block stats appeared) for no-block classes (not using shield)…

Thread up.
Needs more test results.

Reflect cards reflect damage back to mobs if their attack element matches.

Similar reflect cards don’t stack (for example, 2x dark reflect card does not stack).

@chiyuriyami Cannot get it anymore.

@Kidshunter Nobody has tested this.

1 Like

This should get updated. I’ve already posted my tests results disproving this.

Question about [Maximum ★]% cards.

Will it count the max lvl card OF THE SAME TYPE, or will it consider any card you have equipped?

For example, I equipped 1 10% sp card of each element. But all of them are lvl 1, except for the dark element which is level 10. Does this mean that all of my different cards would have 10% chance each? or will it only apply to the same type of card which I level 10?

only apply to the same card. you equip lv 10 harpeia for 10% chance against dark and lv 1 harpeia for 1% chance against lightning

Oh, ok XD thanks. T.T

Moa card now drops from party quests in tenet garden

also around 1-2 months ago minotaur card started dropping from saalus missions, previously it was never on the drop table

Great post. I have two questions.
Does Helgasercle increse %?
Does fire lord card increses by %?

Ty

1 Like

Question did some cards got remove recently? or maybe its just in my server no ones selling 1 of it? been looking at cards at the market… i don’t see fire lord, flammidus, or even a cerberus… just curious if they got removed…

note… i was in hiatus…

Hi Bravo, please check this post: New Card Effects + Drop List V.2

1 Like