Tree of Savior Forum

[List] Boss Cards and Effects [Discontinued]

correct, but i dont see anywhere where it says only one card can be used?

getting sick and tired of these mistranslated cards, feels great knowing all that work was for nothing

1 Like

Does this work against players? or just monsters? for pvp/tbl/gvg…:smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hydra is 20% on demi human…maybe you mean skeleton worker card 25% on medium mons…

I am an ro addict😅

can i use 8 chapparition cards in a character? will it increase my matk 80%? someone in my guild told me the maximum number of card for chappa is 4. more than that wont take effect.

(deleted. multiple post.)

have 6 pcs level 10 chappa cards. it does give 60% additional matk based on the matk stated on the character tab. still working on my 7th one. but i think 8 pcs will give you 80%.

1 Like

it’s a old “misinfo”

you can use 8 and this will not change.

1 Like

So for [Maximum star] cards (let’s say Harpeia), does it means that:

A) I just need some other card with 10 stars and this will act as 10 stars. (i.e. if I have Chappa 10 I can put Harpeia 1 and it’ll act like 10)

or

B) If I have at least one copy of that card with 10 stars, other copies will be treated as 10 (i.e. if I have Harpeia 10, I can put a Harpeia 1 and it’ll count as 20)

Harpeia is SP restore card. It need to lv 10 by itself, and i think if you equip 2 harpeia cards, it wont be stacked to 20%

the star act as %.

1 harpeia level 1 = 1%

it’s addition in this case 10 +1 if you have 1 harp lv10, 1 harp lv1

but in reality maximum star count won’t stack anyway <<<<<<.

It will just count as a single 10 star/ take the highest unless the system went derp.

does not stack. still 10% 1 card chance. Additional is factor useless

Abomination or Mandara card any good for pvp?

Can someone elaborate about this?

Monster Cards - Fixed issues with Golem, Glass Mole, Chapparition, Progola, Manticen Cards overlapping card effects.

It’s on ktos patch http://pastebin.com/YVViL85E

But it doesn’t say change from [star] into [maximum star] so i’m confused what overlapping means

Thats good info, I didnt really realize that before you mentioned it - that kinda sucks about the Max Star one =/

Does ET 5f boss drop his card yet? My druid really wants it.

Why Glassmoles have 5 sec duration? Thats bug?

I want to ask, can abomination card reflect dark attack from WB Nuaele etc?