Tree of Savior Forum

Linker's Physical Link and Spiritual Chain need to be colored or look different!

I’m getting yelled at by everyone when using Spiritual Chain in the lvl 50 dungeon and then they try to desperately break my link after making it. And when I can’t communicate with the Brazilians it’s more of a pain in the butt to deal with. Please change the color or appearance of the skills so they look different from each other and so that people can identify one from the other. :tired_face:

9 Likes

Please please do something about this! It happened to me too because they keep saying NO YELLOW LINK NO YELLOW LINK!

but Im using spiritual chain and they just keep breaking it.

Whats the point of going to rank 2 Linker if people think that the skill is bad.

1 Like

@shigeyama should we put this thread in another forum so that the staff will take a look at it T-T? :cry:

++++++++1

ggoood. I’m pretty sure everyone who immediately runs off screen once I cast it thinks its physical link and I’m like haha no

3 Likes

That would be great!!

I hate to get yelled at for using spiritual chain -> umbilical cord, because ppl think its physical Link. But it is not @.@
Or they just breake the link by force…
I am a Linker c3… Linking mobs and people is all I can do (atm)

Its kinda frustrating that they look so much alike (Just the buff icon is different)

Physical Link is bad with low con builts, so I dont use it (in fact, I dont even have it… It killed me so many times in cbt2 I refused to take it now xD)

I am for a nice purple chain colour. Or a light green one.

Make physical Link and Spiritual Chain look different in colours!!! So even the “dumbest” player can see the difference.
Real good suggestion!

1 Like

I’d say better if it’s a color on the opposite end of the spectrum. Light green is too similar to yellow. Purple would be a nice suggestion.

I don’t think it would make a difference. Appearance changes like these would be at the bottom of IMC’s bucket list compared to our bot and server problems.

Thats sad T-T
almost every run I need to explained that I am using spiritual chain instead of physical link, so that people won’t break them.

I’d say better if it’s a color on the opposite end of the spectrum. Light green is too similar to yellow. Purple would be a nice suggestion.

I don’t mind any other colour but then just doesn’t go against the current one which is pink for the joint penalty and yellow for physical link.

Is so annoying because why would we go for C2 Linker just to get yelled at or not to use the skill at all XD

My god! Can the game people really do something about this!!!
This is becoming seriously ridiculous and now they are saying that the skill is a bug skill. IS SO ANNOYING when people doesn’t even read the skill and say HEY YOU AN ASS YOU ARE KILLING US.

I swear! Those who are wizards will probably understand why is different because they read the skills. But people like these are really idiots! Both of them kill scolding me saying because Im a ■■■■■■■ linker

and many people I come across, half of them when you tell them is spiritual chain they will get it… but the stubborn ones… :rage:

20160515220638 1
image hosting 10mb limit

20160515220721 1
free picture upload

If linker is soo buggy why would people even want them in their party or play it in the first place! >(

20160515221027 1
photo hosting

1 Like

Yeah I feel ya. I’m already 145 in Orsha server and I got the same treatment in the Merc missions. It’s funny because in all of the dungeons, excluding the 1st one, I’ve been fine with using spiritual chain, now all of a sudden at higher lvls that say “Don’t use link here!” and had the whole arguement and had to have someone back me up saying it’s fine as long as it shares buffs. I’m like what? Do they STILL not get this is the spiritual chain buff in the corner of the screen? And besides it won’t share buffs UNLESS the user is buffing with it linked.

Also if they are so paranoid about the whole Linker thing, just threaten to not use JP after that.

1 Like

I had this happen to me earlier today. It is possibly the worst feeling. I am all for changing the color and making physical link not be an actual team wide debuff.

1 Like

Now, it would be even better if they fixed Physical Link…
It worked in iCBT2.

Yeah I feel ya. I’m already 145 in Orsha server and I got the same treatment in the Merc missions. It’s funny because in all of the dungeons, excluding the 1st one, I’ve been fine with using spiritual chain, now all of a sudden at higher lvls that say “Don’t use link here!” and had the whole arguement and had to have someone back me up saying it’s fine as long as it shares buffs. I’m like what? Do they STILL not get this is the spiritual chain buff in the corner of the screen? And besides it won’t share buffs UNLESS the user is buffing with it linked.

Also if they are so paranoid about the whole Linker thing, just threaten to not use JP after that.

I know! and they all keep trying to break the link! even after you tell them is not and why you use and they don’t believe you.

I had this happen to me earlier today. It is possibly the worst feeling. I am all for changing the color and making physical link not be an actual team wide debuff.

yea or change it that spiritual chain doesn’t show as a link