Tree of Savior Forum

Change physical link/spiritual chain bind color

Hi,

Let me introduce myself: I’m a full CON Linker at 17x lvl right now. Everytime I use Spiritual chain + lifeline I consider myself kitting the game because of my team mates.

We all know physical link is an extreme situational skills and after changing job around 5x level, a linker tries it out to see what it does. After the first dungeon we notice that physical link shares damage among all party members causing death on DPSERs. It’s a pretty scary skill and everybody hates it so hard. Ok.

But physical link isnt the topic’s subject.

Spiritual chain (which is a C2 skill used to share some buff among party members) has EXACTLY the same sprite as physical link. And by the top of that, we have lifeline (c3 skill used to share the highest status of each members among party members).

Do you know the peltasta’s swash buckling att used to increase tanker’s max hp? After using it the user’s max hp is increased by a % but the actual hp remains the same. The visual update is pretty slow and most of time misleads the healer to heal him because he thinks the tanker was damaged somehow.

This is exactly what happens to me but for the entire party. Everytime I use lifeline (im fun con, again) everybody’s hp goes up by a lot, but it seems that they’re about to die. So they start yelling at me because they think i’ve used “physical link”. I try to explain but some ppl are really slow and don’t even want to think.

Not to say the skill has 30s uptime and 60 delay. Most ppl don’t even complain that i have “used physical link” they just run away trying to break my link and causing me to be 100% useless. Just got kicked from a world boss party by using lifeline and actually giving everybody 300+ every stat.

So:

PLEASE, FOR GOD SAKE. Give Spiritual Chain a different sprite from physical link. Or change this maximum HP thing to heal if your hp increases suddenly by a buff.

Thanks

(first topic ever, but this is really a problem to me)

4 Likes

There is already a Topic for this (but it got burried in this forum xD)

I am still for a light purple or blue.

It IS frustrating. people keep complaining or destroying the Spiritual Chain Link because they think it is Physical Link.

Physical Link is so bugged/bad coded… It works like Joint penalty but for your teammates…
It was like this in icbt2, too. never got looked at/fixed. I dont have that skill anymore. Thats how bad it is!

1 Like

In a mission, I literally explained what spiritual chain is, what it does, and how it’s different from physical link. Like I took the time to type that out, and the guy pauses for 1 second, and goes back to yelling “THE LINK IS KILLING US” and purposefully breaking it. like jfc

I can’t believe people who are doing world bossing haven’t fucking figured this out yet. Also vouching for a blue/green line. Having physical link not be so terrible that i’ve moved it out of the way on hotkeys would be great too.

1 Like

set 3 colors, one for each link type. set 2 of the 3 graphics so they are a little off center, in case they ever decide to be cool and let you use phys/spiritual at the same time.
then in the future, if you get joint penaltied with physical and spiritual link up, you’ll see a link with 3 a color rainbow on it connecting you to the other player.

Same here! Is becoming so annoying that my most recent dungeon the guy keep cursing and swearing at me just because he don’t know what Spiritual Chain is!

All they say is LINK IS KILLING US! When is his freaking fault standing in the AOE of the boss!!
Best thing they believe that the link will make the boss AOE MORE!

I swear… is one of the hardest mission/dungeon once you get these people in because they will blame you always.

I can’t believe people who are doing world bossing haven’t ■■■■■■■ figured this out yet. Also vouching for a blue/green line. Having physical link not be so terrible that i’ve moved it out of the way on hotkeys would be great too.

I KNOW! AND TO THINK That you are already in your Rank 5 circle you will probably figure it out already!

1 Like