Tree of Savior Forum

Linker - Physical Link skill

Hi all,

I have become a linker and got Physical link to level 4.

According to the in game description, it says I can link up to 4 members. But whenever i use the skill in a party, 90% of the time, it’ll just link 1 member of my party. Sometimes, it’ll link 2. But it never linked more than 2 people (3 including myself).

Why is that? Do I need to be in a certain position to link everyone? I’ve tried it with 2 party members who were standing right in front of me and I was facing their direction.

But only the one closest to be got linked, the other one, who also was in the same direction, did not get linked…help please

Yes, linking is all about positioning, I haven’t tested PL yet but with JP it is like t his, your position affects who is linked and how many enemies are linked.

JP seems to be working fine. Pretty much as long as the enemies are close, i can link the maximum link.

But with PL, even when my party members were right next to each other and i’m facing them, only 1 is linked 90% of the time…is it bugged or something?

If that’s how it is it is either bugged or changed, don’t really know, hope someone can answer it better.

Is there anyway I can capture a video and send it to the GMs to check it out?
Kind of annoying after i put 4 points to it but can only link 1 person …

maybe that’s why you should only put 4 points in this Skill.

I can link 1 person with 1 point though, If that’s how it’s suppose to work now, then maximum 1 point in this skill is enough…

Only if you goes linker3. If you stop at linker2 you will have to put 4 points into this skill)

It is kind if bugged, ill give you that. Its like… really fragile about when you use it, sometimes mine does the same, sometimes it links to nobody, if we are standing in a stair for example. Sometimes it breaks because someone cuts a corner too fast. People love to run out of range to break it. Lots of problems with this skill atm that ive discovered^^ If i use it when everyone is gathered it does work fine tho, mine is also lv4 !

Yes! It does work when we are all standing over each other. Like if i cast it as soon as we go into a cut seen when everyone is hunched up.

Hope they fix it… Otherwise Kind of sucks being a linker

its not that bad, since you will be using spiritual link over physical link if you are c2. They dont stack

I thought spiritual link is only with 1 person, not the entire party. If so, when you 're doing dungeons with a party of 5, imo it’s probably better to use PL than SL…

And there is only a finite buff that you can share with that 1 person correct? That is, not all buffs will be shared. Please correct if i’ve misunderstood.

Thanks

i have the same problem, and moreover when i can link 4 or 5 players the link don’t look to reduce damage.

and i need to ask why the physical link can create 15 link if we can only be 5 in a party ?? what’s the use ??

Spiritual Chain is indeed party-wide. https://youtu.be/IvOTTHjIjQg

Can someone tell me is Physical Link skill worth spend some point on ?
I think it’s a bad design, when you link, you share the damage, and honestly, why you want to take the damage for the tank even if it’s 1/5 you can still die because your hp pool is not as large as him
And channeling skill will get canceled right ? Isn’t it the worse for high cooldown class like elementalist to be linked with ?
The def attribute also seem useless… @-)

But according to in game description, it does say link a party member to share buffs with each other implying its a single target. Do you think it’s a bug that it’s party wide?

It’d be disappointing if i get it to lvl 5 only for it to be fixed…

And any idea whether it works with all buffs? or just specific buffs?

If it is a bug I hope it change it to be party-wide in the description. Or make it similar to the Physical link skill where at level 1 you can only link 1 person, then at level 2 you can link 2 people, and so on.

Its been 1month since players reported this issue and nothing has been done about it

Physical link bug

Bugs:
1.- The skill its not linking the amount of players that it should. (Somtimes do sometimes nope)
2.- The skill its not dividing the damage as it should.

As you can see a lv 4 physical link only linked 1 of my 2 party members but not only that, its not dividing the damage but instead its just sharing it. In the video my linker took the same amout of damage that the monk (184), i had 8685 hp at the momento f the hit and 8501after the hit… that’s 184 dmg when we should be taking 92 each one… but yeah the skill its not just useless atm, but a potential danger for your team, so i advice you to take it off from your hotkeys.

The not divided damage bug happens no matter how many players are linked, the damage never divides so at the end physical link will end up killing your party members. I’ll share another video if i can get it to link more then 1 party member.

We need this skill to get fixed, its been too long since it was reported, please do something about it

3 months for the bug be officially recognized. Now I can believe that until december we’ll get the fix that will turn the most useless, suicidal skill in game into something even valuable.

WOW, they acknowledged it !!!
Should we be happy ?