Tree of Savior Forum

Linker - Joint Penalty bugged?

@STAFF_Ethan Plase, check this

Pls fix this it sometime it dissapear so fast like2 sec

Hey there stumbled here at the maintance topic, dint cleary red all posts i dint noticed it yet will take a look when servers are ready (and i find a party xD) but as i ayefloed the post noone names server? are u all on other server or may it be a specific? im on Fedimian

Iā€™m on Orsha
/20 char

No replies yetā€¦

Can we get some official announcement about this as Iā€™m not far away from getting my 4th circle and planned to go wiz3 - Linker 3 but if its completely broken then I have to think of something else.

This is probably a bug. Donā€™t choose your class advancement over this. (And donā€™t expect an announcement anytime soon.)

Summoning @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Shawn Need some confirmation

can confirm that this thing still happens.

we thought that we can finish the dungeon faster with a linker guess we were wrong.

our cyromancer C3 didnt do anything when we heard that freezing breaks the link but still it breaks.

no knockback after hangmans knot it breaks sometimes just after they get close it breaks leaving a pretty slow wipe on the lured mob by the tanker.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Joint Penalty was hotfixed today, however Iā€™m not sure it is related to our problem:

ā€œLinkerā€™s Joint Penalty skill fix: The skill correctly lands 10 hits instead of 6.ā€

However, I have no problems like they hotfixed :smiley: My JP lv10 was linking 8 targets as supposed.

Someone please test if it is still bugged?

It is still the same as before. I canā€™t believe we havent got any confirmation whether its a bug or intentional smh

Some issues with linking may have to do with the vertical range limit. which I hate so much. Having a link break because your team doesnā€™t know about it and keeps mobbing on stairs and then having to deal with the cooldown that only lets you link about every second mob is so frustrating.

Anyways, Iā€™ll record some dungeon runs today and see if I can catch anything. I havenā€™t been because I canā€™t seem to land a healer.

bump
20char20char20char

according to the latest hotfix, it implied that itos ninja nerfed JP with a kind of ā€˜hit capsā€™ which is not existed in ktos, they should have inform us in the first place, many of us included linker C1 in our build believing that itā€™ll work on ā€˜duration-basedā€™ as stated in skill description, i myself even wait for the itos patch note before finalized my builds. the first patch note didnā€™t say one bit about JP being ā€˜hit cappedā€™.
well, just gotta get by somehow TvT

That would explain why joint penalty never seem to hold as long as it says. Kinda sucky to play a class where the skill description leaves out things like ā€˜link will break with certain skillsā€™ or ā€˜will break after x amount of hitsā€™.
I chose Linker despite the known nerfs before but this is starting to really irritate me.

1 Like

Seems so :slight_smile:

Well really there is a lot of bugs in this game, and this one not even close to top ones. E.g. fps drop or bots/silver sellers. I can get why they donā€™t put resources on bugs like this one. However I wish we could get at least appreciation of it in known issues or something :frowning:

I havenā€™t experienced this bug. Neither does an aussie friend who plays in 200ms+

Seems the majority of linkers I have talked to in-game donā€™t have a problem either.

Probably need more precise details for the devteam to replicate the issue.

i thinks it something do with lags,
i keep happening to me once every while in dungeon.
if a mob die before links get their it gets break.

there more reasons too, some skills other than Earthquake just break it instantly as welll