Tree of Savior Forum

Linker - Joint Penalty bugged?

Don’t forget that Umbilical Cord lasts only 30sec and has 60sec reuse time. All additional HP and SP anyone would gain from other classes with high con/spr builds has to be refiled, but then after 30sec it’s cut back to your original stats. This skill is not even that great for parties with balanced character stat distribution.

I thought they are gonna buff linker, not force people to reroll it.

Yeah honestly. I think Hangman’s Knot needs have it’s duration increased but through an attribute at C2. Would make it more balanced but not make C1 OP.

Came onto the forums for this. Sometimes Joint Penalty just completely fails to do anything. I dunno if this is the same thing, but yeah. Tested on traps, on normal mobs, and dungeon mobs. It just gips out and the cooldown activates but nothing moves.

There was a thing in kToS where Joint Penalty was being resisted. I heard they fixed that, but maybe we’re using an older build or something.

Happens here as well. This is super annoying

This has only happened to me once, and I just think it’s because of lag.

I heard Spiritual Chain only affects one person now? Someone is testing to confirm.

What was the result of this testing?

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Shawn

Got to linker yesterday and it really looks bugged, please do something about it. Link is useless right now --’

2 Likes

That’s totally bad. Oh god no.

@Lyrical Not sure yet. Let’s summon the person who was going to see.

@elysium Have you gotten Linker to R4? What are the results of Spiritual Chain?

Can confirm a few skills break joint penalty links instantly. Like earthquake, whirlwind, the ranger arrow fan skill.

It lasts like 6s when soloing with bolts. Seriously hard to level a linker now as the link keep breaking randomly.

To be fair, Earthquake always broke links since it sent the target upwards. But noted, thank you.

This does not bode well for linker. Poor abused creature.

If there’s any silver lining here, linker isnt a must have for its future proof utility anymore. More class diversity.

I think they’re beating a dead horse with this JP change though.

I’m hoping it’s a bug and not an intended feature. If they made it where the link severs when an enemy dies or that Joint Penalty can be resisted, then RIP Linker. I get that they were OP before and I agree, but how many nerfs and bugs will Linkers have to endure?

You know what they should have done instead of nerfing? They should have moved some of the functionality of Hangman’s Knot to an attribute acquire in later circles.

Totally agreed about attributes on c2/3.

However I like linker because of Joint Point and if he only have this skills I still take it :stuck_out_tongue: But not when it works like now :frowning:

Moved to bug reports.

I think so , please fix :cry:

Having the same issues described in this thread.

link breaks when any member uses a “knockback” skill. just request your pt not to use those skills and it will be fine for the time being until IMC fixes it

bump waiting and answer

Pls fix this 20char202020