Tree of Savior Forum

Linker - Joint Penalty bugged?

Well it depends, sometimes it is really fast - faster than Hangman’s Knot animation. I cast it and at the end of cast link is already gone.

I think it has to do with a damage threshold

Could you give any more details on “damage threshold”? What is it? How it works?

Nothing official here, but I think if you deal a certain amount of damage the link breaks.

Could be some skill from another class. I know that, for example, earthhquake breaks JP so i wont be surprised if anything else does this also.

That could also be because it got nerfed and they changed the formula of it.

So basically the original duration is 1 sec, and it increases by 0,2 secs with every lvl you spend on it, at Linker C3 lvl 15 it will increases 3 secs to the total duration, so it’s 1sec from the standard and 3 secs from the skill being lvl 15, so 4 secs of the root in total.

It could, but the problem is with other Linker skill - Joint Penalty :smiley:

Hangman’s Knot works as expected.

This is especially dubious.

It happens for me too, I would like an answer, I hope it’s bug because linker got way too nerfted already

For some odd reason I thought we were talking about Hangman’s Knot.

Then it might be some bug because the only nerf that it received was CD increased.

Nah I know about those skills. It happened to me when safe skills were used

Oh god, not joint penalty too. Would like confirmation.

I’m so glad right now that I decided against rolling c3 linker build. Lets just hope IMC won’t nerf to the ground each and every class that was picked for cap content because of it’s utility.

Linker’s been nerfed enough. Hangman’s Knot requires a serious investment to even be usable. Joint Penalty is okay. I heard Spiritual Chain only affects one person now? Someone is testing to confirm. They really need to leave Linker alone now.

I’d love for the kToS Linker to make a return.

Don’t forget that Umbilical Cord lasts only 30sec and has 60sec reuse time. All additional HP and SP anyone would gain from other classes with high con/spr builds has to be refiled, but then after 30sec it’s cut back to your original stats. This skill is not even that great for parties with balanced character stat distribution.

I thought they are gonna buff linker, not force people to reroll it.

Yeah honestly. I think Hangman’s Knot needs have it’s duration increased but through an attribute at C2. Would make it more balanced but not make C1 OP.

Came onto the forums for this. Sometimes Joint Penalty just completely fails to do anything. I dunno if this is the same thing, but yeah. Tested on traps, on normal mobs, and dungeon mobs. It just gips out and the cooldown activates but nothing moves.

There was a thing in kToS where Joint Penalty was being resisted. I heard they fixed that, but maybe we’re using an older build or something.

Happens here as well. This is super annoying

This has only happened to me once, and I just think it’s because of lag.