Tree of Savior Forum

Linh-Dan: 40f Speed Bug Exploiter

Running out of popcorn, can I pay with Blessed Shards?

=) good job. Ask another person for leaving yourself

Seems that whatever I say just wouldnā€™t get through. Oh well, whatever makes you sleep better at night.

2 Likes

:open_mouth: why you didnā€™t report it. It 's your record. =)

come come, 14 Blessed Shards for 1 large popcorn :haha:

actor list: Linh dan, Linh don and featured Best player in Telsiai GreenTangerine :tired:

1 Like

C-C-Can I p-p-pay i-in t-talts? Iā€™m j-just a p-p-pleb who farms a-at Dina Bee and Demon p-prison :tired:

Cause I think it isnā€™t good to report this out in the open, if not there will be drama like what we have now? Hence I reported on this via Bug Report in the ticket channel?

In the fact, you sent or asked other report it :slight_smile: As I saidā€¦ What you said, what you did are different

Lol, now youā€™re trying to bring tbl in too? First, i never blame you and other guys in that match. I canā€™t do anything cause sorc bats lag the sht out of my games i cant even move. And i said that because i feel guilty for being useless and cant help you, not to blame you. Just want to let you know how bad i feel after that match for making you lose your tbl points while I just do it for daily box. And now you bring that to mock me? I never say iā€™m the best player or pro player or anything. I always respect you as a pro player, but what you just say hurt the hell out of me.

My intent is clear. I want to get this 40f bug resolved, thus I send in the reports.

For those who got the bug, I really hope IMC will find some way to compensate for the inconveniences and grievances caused by it. On the other hand, if one knowingly know that something is a bug, yet still use or attempt to gain advantage by using it, I too hope that appropriate punishment will be dealt too.

And that includes zoomy addon which you said that I use when I recorded the video. If IMC finds that is inappropriate and want to deal punishment to me, Iā€™ll gladly accept it.

All in fairness.

So is this clear to you?

hahaā€¦ yes yesā€¦ you should send tickets day by day to imc about that addon Zoomy like us sent about bug 40F please please please.
We are too. We are waiting response from IMC. :slight_smile:
Btw, donā€™t forget to remove that addon untill IMC replyyyyyyyy as you suggest us donā€™t use bugged charrrr

1 Like

Gladly. Glad we have a pact.

blablabla, the point is i am dont mind if lose the match but the word u typed is so demotivate and makes another teammate also feel the same. since you are falconer, donā€™t you try ur best to clear the sorc/necro mob before die instead of saying such word?

Best players in Telsiai? No, I striked it off already, dont you see it? And according to you, i believe some of forum player here believe you are the best since you mentioned Oh please, i was the one who dominating field boss the past 4 days in Telsiai with my chronomancer. I soloed each 13 bosses rotation in like 20mins and none of u even showed up.

Lastly, thanks for respect me but i am not a pro player like you said.

Im here to see if Linh-dan and Linh-don are badminton players.

1 Like