Tree of Savior Forum

LevelUP chest event

Well they switch “events” for new ones. Maybe one day we could just get an event which is fun.

Could be great to obtain 120 TP once if you reach 330 during the event. It’s maybe posible by not opening any chest.

transfer the weapons before using the silver anvil???

This is what I thought at the first impression then… “wait, if I’m leveling an alt and the Skill/Stat reset potions are untradable on team storage what’s the point? Or, even worse, what if they are (14 days)?”

I hope they are transferable on team storage :c but then, will IMC really give out 5-6 or more Stat Potions for who have many Lv.50 alts for Wokers Lodge and dungeon instance clears?

Problem is, the weapon is probably transcended already and cannot be stored.

I don’t expect any replies for the next two days because it is a weekend. I’m talking based on my experience on other games and their events. It is just as vague as this. Staff can prove me wrong.

I’m personally on a dilemma since i can reach 330 but i need stat reset on that specific character. Others have ‘good’ stat builds.

Anyway, just gonna leave scenarios:

1. Lv 3XX > may or may not reach 330. Need to determine what the threshold is. For example, level 300, the requirement for opening level 1 is 301, 2 is 302. So the threshold is most likely 319. 320 and up is TP or nothing (if multiple 320s and up)

2. For lower levels like starting at 50. What might the level requirement for chests be? 60 for level 2, 70 for level 3 etc?

2 Likes

Just create a new char and get your reset potion. it can be stored.

We won’t know for sure until the event hits. The reset pot can be a different item ID from current ones.

10 Likes

yep ^ , even the support don’t know if pots can be transferred or not yet.

Are you able to understand what you are quoting :s ?

1 Like

We finally get an event with decent rewards and everyone is cry.

I don’t understand.

14 Day Soul Crystals and Broken Warp Scrolls weren’t that long ago.

It’s because few people are really leveling characters, the event is basically free 120 TP (which is good) for good part of population, if the Skill Reset and Stat Reset are locked to alts, it’s get a bit bad.

The event is good but I feel it excludes a bit of population/characters from getting the good rewards aside from TP (skill and stat reset) if you can’t put them on team storage.

They won’t telling you anything about which items are tradeable because they already mess up and want you guys to participate without knowing.

My guess is that none of the rewards are tradeable and they won’t tell you because 90% of the population will not do the event and 10% will not care nor understand that the rewards wont be tradeable.

Think about it,if it was tradeable you can make multiple characters and get the Stat Reset Potion, Skill Reset Potion,Superior Gem Abrasive,Silver Anvil and others over and over again.You think IMC will let you get 100 of those items I listed for every time you Level a character that is Level 50+?I don’t think so LMAO…

If it was per team account they would of mention like how the mention the lv 330 characters would get 120 TP per team account.

I believe it’s another event to “try” to get new players and the vet players get no benefits beside the 120 TP.

10 Likes

nice event, able to get people talking and guessing in forum

best. event. ever
imc. as. ever.

lel

support dont know the answer coz they never QA their event

9 Likes

Isn’t that the point?

It’s an incentive for people to start leveling their alts.

It wouldn’t make sense for it to heavily benefit people who are already maxed.

Either way it’s better than collecting chocolates for a 5% chance at nothing.

I’m pretty sure its not gonna be tradeable. They said it and there is limited time so probably 14 days to use like every other limited time event item which is not storageable through team storage.

IMC saved their face by putting AND/OR so they wouldnt be emberressed if things go wrong.

told u IMC is the biggest troll here.

if a simple announcement have a logic issue, im not surprise their game coding is a mess

11 Likes

I might just do it for the Superior Gem Abrasive and Silver Anvil.I’ll just transfer my gems and abuse this event to make my lv 8 gems.Getting leech and all shouldn’t be a problem to get to the chest 10 rewards.For the Silver Anvil part it would suck if you transcend your weapon already but I have transcend mines yet so i will also stack silver anvils lol…

Really disappointed in the community for being upset when IMC gives us things.

Seriously, get your head out of your ass and play the game. These events are GOOD. We should be ENCOURAGING them to do these things.

This event is a great way to level alts. Kudos to IMC.

8 Likes

are those chests on per-character basis? (it looks like they are)
that means that potentially ALL CHARACTERS that are not 330 can get a few resets, and bunch things? - that is good…

If every of my chars gets a stat reset and skill reset, I am glad.

Probably won’t do it on all chars, since game is becoming a bore lately, but will probably do on a few (like 2-3?)

no 1 bashing imc for making the event

but we bashing imc for making a confusing event!

please know the different

13 Likes