Tree of Savior Forum

LevelUP chest event

hmm that’s true…

[sarcasm mode=‘on’]
hmm 120tp is enough to get a token… have 21 left over
[/sarcasm]

3 Likes

I woudn’t call 2m a paywall. The tokens are more or less for free.
If the rewards were tradable the event could actually motivate people to play some alts and revive dead dungeons and maps. But then again IMC has no clue about their wn game.

1 Like

we cant transfer this stat reset in team storage???

Chill (use less question marks). It has not yet been confirmed. :slight_smile:

To be fair, it has its merits for those that need a reason to hit Lv330 on at least one of their chars. Too much is unclear at this point due to being lost in translation. xD

We don’t know yet, still 4 days away from judgement day.
Unless a Staff says something. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I want the stats reset for my 330 char.

Sorry for the stupidity, but will I be able to do the chest event on all my characters?

nope

/20nopecharacters

Only mentioned TP reward can be received once. No mention about the chest. :scream:

1 Like

Indeed, that’s why I asked about that information.

If you can pick the chests with all your characters, oh boy I got tons of alts to level.

:clap:

Yes

You can open a maximum of 10 Level Up Chests per character

TP is only once per acct., as for whether rewards are team storage transferable, none of us still knows.

Thank you.

I wonder the same, in the event page they are mentioned as untradeable, but not all untradeable items are character-bound…looking forward to it :^)

yeah… but limited itens cant be transfered via team storage i think =s

That’s what I said, not all untradeable items are character-bound, so the items MAY or MAY NOT be transferable…we’ll have to wait until the event arrives.

Events should give everyone a reason to play. Events should be fun.
This is just frustatng again.

6 Likes

Skill and Stat reset are goddamn reasons though lol.

@Edit

I was talking to several people and apparently, the chests can be opened every 10 levels, so for example if you are lv50 the last chest will be available at lv150, which is a very easy level to achieve if you know what you are doing.

Assuming what I said is correct, it wouldn’t make sense if they made the reset pots lodge transferable, because that would be too overpowered.

1 Like

yeah who wants to use a reset pot on a new character thats already perfect am I right?

12 Likes

Skill and Stat reset potions character bound and a character I neither need nor care for. Nice indeed. Well maybe April 4th gives me a new reason to play, we will see.

4 Likes

Since we are receiving a content update in 4 days…very unlikely.

The leveling event giving out resets is quite an obvious sign that re-balancing patch is coming(likely at Apr. 4 or later lol), and thus player outcries for resets due to skill balancing slightly shifting some meta build setups.
Either that or also to try and get some traction again on our ever dwindling player population with some freebies.

6 Likes