Tree of Savior Forum

Levels for real money

Hello. I’m lvl 50, but lvling is boring. IMC! Pls give us ability to buy lvls for TP. 10,50,100 for TP. I will give you my money!

I can’t say I know how IMC really goes, but it is very hard for this to happen.

They will mostly encourage players to level, even if it’s boring. Games like this are usually tied to the “classic style” philosophy, so there will be things to HELP leveling (such as some premium services) but not really buying levels.

Plus, a lot of players will surely be against it. I can smell their hatred.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

BAIT /20characterslol

this happens when you play too much mobile games

2 Likes

11 Likes

My mom gives me money! I want to pay!

ohhhhh wait look, they have the same user-pic! well, obviously it’s the same person.

i mean it’s not like…
…Final Fantasy 7 was a well known game
…Vincent Valentine was a popular character in that game
…that image (or various uncropped versions of it) are easily available on the internet

fortunately, IMC and Facebook have a long-standing partnership to make sure that TOS avatars and Facebook avatars always match up, so we can be sure they are definitely the same person.

[this entire post is sarcasm, mocking the non-existent connection between the two posts. just in case it wasn’t obvious.]

1 Like

RMT expert!

/twentyoneguns

RMT Professional.

/20characters

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL yeah good reputation, ok.

1 Like

Obvious troll thread is obvious.

1 Like

Play to win, not pay to win.
Why do you need to pay for level ??? it ruins the fun of growing up.

You destroyed your own reputation.

• Ignoring the fact that you bought your items through RMT, the crap that you spout in shouts are full of crap anyway. You sound like a 10 year old kid trying real hard to stroke your own ego but you fail miserably at it.
  • You incessantly flirt with every “female” you come across by calling them “babe” and constantly asking them to hang out with you.
  • You break the rules and cry foul when others expose you for it but not exposing other rule breakers.

Yet even after all of that, you either think it is right to blow off everything you’ve done thus far and blatantly say that you didn’t, or you deem that it was never your responsibility but others who destroyed your reputation?

I kid you not, but perhaps you should take a good look at yourself. You know, have some self reflections. It may make you a better person.

1 Like

And by the way, I highly doubt that you are a gaming expert and gaming analyst. Please state what game you are an expert in and what your name / nickname in the scene of gaming is. I’m currently working in the industry itself and would definitely be able to know it if you were one. If you think it wouldn’t be good to show it out in the public, you can message me.

Lol, those professions actually exist?

I’d be the best of the best, I’ve played nearly every game ever released.

Maybe I should consider a career change. Can’t imagine the money is good, though.

3 Likes