Tree of Savior Forum

FTP and now bots running wild

Well the reason botting is so bad is because the bans don’t do anything to hurt them. No money lost from being banned and no time lost really cuz they have accounts on reserve waiting to get back to botting and selling RMT.

Botters are making huge profits even with the bans because of people like that finalfantasy dude (now desert fox) buying what’d he say? $850 worth of RMT.

p2p would at least force botters to buy a new copy before they can get back to botting. Still, if someone is walking all over the forums bragging about how much he RMTs and there’s evidence everywhere convicting him of buying RMT why isn’t he banned?

It’s f*cking insanity here. Of course there’s botters everywhere, look at the damn money they’re making off entitled manchildren buying RMT.

Point is botters lose no money on a ban and only gain profit from botting and making new accounts. So botting will be out of control as long as profit is being made.

1 Like

Where is the post about him buying rmt was looking for it cant find it @FlanFlan

I’ll try to dig it up. Give me a bit.

the games state is bad rn:

1.lag for some ppl
2.not enough players
3.not even pvp
4. it has a tp shop
5. some stuff are way too hard to get
6. grind

if they put it p2p. ppl will be asking for refunds here and there. nobody would buy it. if it was free, more people would join. the game isnt even finished yet.

1 Like

what does p2p got to do with lag?

you can make an estimate already? remember when we had to buy founders the server couldnt contain the players?

again what’s the connection of p2p?

ok? some online games are p2p and have a cash shop.

p2p?

it is a grinding game jfc.

you say people will ask refunds and yet no one will buy it. whatever “IT” is. you just contradicted yourself.

okay…?

Here you go. It’s the same guy you can tell by his writing style and the obvious “final fantasy” avatar.

(Another thread he’s replying to to show you the obvious similarities in writing style with the guy shitposting on the forums)
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/levels-for-real-money/272627/3?source_topic_id=303633

Thanks heh i was wondering what that was all about

Wow that kid must have rich parents to be able to afford all that ■■■■ @FlanFlan

His posts aren’t actually trolling either. This guy is genuine 100% entitled, narcissistic scumbag.

He needs to get his face mutilated by someone IRL before he’ll change. He’s invincible and immune to criticism on the internet.

1 Like

I really do like this game, but getting terribly difficult to level new charicters fighting bots for kills.

Seems about 10 people where posting about how they wanted in the game and the devs caved in. Meanwhile the botters where licking there chops the moment the doors opened again for ease of bot creation. I understand bots cannot be stopped, but its just plain silly now. Silly to the point I may throw in the towel.

1 Like

This is what happens when the public (or anyone) rushes development cycles. In the end everyone loses.

Bots made their way into p2p with payment fraud so that wouldn’t fix anything

why are you saying ok like youre confused? u cant release an unfinished game and make it p2p.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

is this your first online game?

no, and i also know this.

if a game isnt even finished then its common sense that it shoulsnt be released, better yet cost money

ok if you say so. ignorance trully is bliss.

welcome to the digital age of gaming.
since games can be patched easily, even console games are released in incomplete states to meet datelines

And here comes the White Knight. Really, with have nothing good to say, just don’t say anything. Waste of your and everybodys time mate. So please, stay quite or be of some use.

:kissing_closed_eyes:

The game it’s finished…

You make me laught so hard right now, thanks for your ignorance, it’s truly a bliss. ahahah <3

Now, serious, the game it’s FAR com being 100% in the matter of art, programming, bugs, itens…

Again, if have nothing to ADD, stay quite sucker <3