Tree of Savior Forum

Batcat's Brief Cryo/Kino Build

I replied in detail on this topic:

What about something like Cyro2 Kino3 and Warlock1?
mostly just thinking of Raise into Agony

At this point its more of apple and orange to me tho.
they just not better than other but just different.

is there kino build using INT? not CON

whats your opinion about wiz3->cryo1->kino3 build? :slight_smile:

@otokogi Hi! In my opinion Cryo 1 isnt worth it since you are missing the better skills in Cryo 3 or even 2 (For subzero shield). You might be better off picking another class for R7, Warlock perhaps.

I think he’s MIA but to answer your concerns about how it does in PVE, here’s my personal review

Oi batcat don’t leave your thread.

taking warlock instead of cryo1 is better no?

sorry playing overwatch XD

Okay. I’ll leave some opinions and questions in your thread. Thanks a lot for helping me out XD

What equipments do you suggest for lvling until farm enough silver to buy expensives ones? Just reach lvl 75, I`m thinking about taking an arde + any good rod just for maximizing dmg . Any tips =) ?

pretty much that xD/20char

does this build required a very good gear (pay2win)?

being a wizard/cleric means you dont need good gear and still get good gear while you grind just because you are wizard/cleric

@batcat hey, do u think wiz3 kino3 will get nerfed a lot by the nerf on gravity pole 50% reduce dmg at arena?

i’m actually looking for a pvp build beside cryo3kino3, which became common… i want something differente, like wiz3 kino3.

see ya

yes, main source of damage is that gravity pole, that being nerfed in arena makes them less viable.

Are AoE attack ratio gear as useful for kino as they are for other classes? A lot of kino’s skills already hit a lot of targets.

PP - 15
Raise - 13
Pole - 10

so… i was following this guide for a pvp wiz (160 atm), when the ktos change hit itos will this build/char get useless?

don’t rly want to start a new char lolz, hope in a reset thing at least.

Kino3 won’t be useless, It will just be demoted from support DPS to semi full support. Cryo3 will still work but cryo1 and 2 will be useless.

you may be right on kino3, cryo 3 it is useless unless you fight only melee enemy in pvp.
the tree wasn’t that great to begin with (again, except if you fight all swordy), the nerf on subshield is pretty horrible for the class/ build.

will still be good, their CC was untouched.

unless you have actually fought in a larger scale war, please don’t going around spreading false information. In a 10 v 10 Tree is exceptionally good, even in a 5v5 I think it would be exceptionally good as a zoning tool. And when was Subzero shield nerfed?