Tree of Savior Forum

Lets talk about cannonner

New information. Is there a cannoneer here in active forum?

im cannonner. how can i help ?

cannon skills only use cannon damage.
and not, sub-weapon dont added to AA.

yes, vubbe works.

If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your average damage for cannon shot, shoot down, and cannon blast? I’m in need of a baseline comparing musketeer to cannoneer.

musketeer is single target dps while cannoneer is aoe dps so the number of out put dmg of musketeer always looks higher.

for c1 musketeer will always better than canonner

Based on the following information:

Does DEX benefit Archer? :3
Should I put more than 20 on DEX? :3

What’s the general path that Canoneers take (job advancement)? :3
How do you guys put your stat point? :3

a2q3 / x / cannoneer works well?
I gave up making musketeer.
My stats are 100 con (with gear) rest in dex.
I’m in doubt the Rank6 what to do Scout or Archer. I do not like Falconer class.

I’m a Cannoneer as well, though I’m low level (job 4).

I may be able to answer some questions.

@wallasbs
Scout.

Even though I was almost full dex?
I love using shot kneeling and was thinking it would be perfect to A3 word boss.

Cloaking Attribute + Cannon Blast + Crit = Gorgeous.

But that’s up to you, if you are planning to kneeling shot all the time I don’t suggest taking cannoneer.

im not fully equiped and remaked my char.
but when lv232 im hiting 4~5k on cannon shot.
and 10~12k on cannon blast. on normal hits.

1 Like

is good, but u will not have dps over time… only burst.
is most a boss/pvp build

Fixed.

Cloaking’s damage attribute is a noob trap. It only adds 50% of your patk to the final damage output ie: if you have 1500 patk and your skill did 30k damage on a crit, cloaking’s damage attribute will only add 750*1.5 = 1125 damage which is a 3.75% damage increase.

3 Likes

Sneaky sneaky cannon blast is still sneaky

I’m a A2/QS3, rank 7 will be Cannoneer, also not sure about rank 6 which to choose. A3 for max kneeling shot and max swift step or scout or falconer?

I have the same problem as Inoghami.

I’m currently A2 > QS3 and I want to end off with Cannoneer but I’m not sure what my R6 should be. Falconer, A3 or Scout lol

A3 - literally no AOE until r7 and no utility. might be hard to find party as you focus on single target dps which still get outdmg by other built. Best advantage is doing daily mission.

Scout - mainly for PVP and some survival utility for yourself

Falconer - mostly for PVE. provide some AOE before r7 and everyone love Circling and it goes very well with Multi shot.

Planning to make an archer do you think A2>Sapper2>Wugushi2> Cannoneer will work? i havent search about the net about this yet but i think this build is nice

thoughts?

Thanks for the insight, but personally speaking i don’t prefer falconer or circling, nothing specific, i just don’t like it. Maybe ill go A3.

That’s wrong. According to EternalDream’s thing, Cloaking is an attack modifier not bonus damage.

And in that case it would be plugged in right at the beginning of the formula

Attack * (cloaking's 1.5) + skill damage ... Everything else

This means that Cloaking has one of the best scaling (right behind T0 modifiers).

Though yes, it definitely does not increase dps much atm since we do not have high base attack, but i cannot see it as a noob trap.