Tree of Savior Forum

Let's talk about Artifacts

As far as I know, artifacts are used in the offhand slot (sub-weapon). Some gives buffs when used for a period of time( i.e. 5kg dumbbell, ), and some can be used just for entertainment purposes(bubble stick).

What I would like to know is what were the other artifacts have you’ve seen in game and what it does, where could I get it?

I have also seen something like this before in a trailer doing some “wind skills” -> http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/630005/

3 Likes

Nice topic. I’ll be keeping watch as I too am curious on the acquisition of various interesting artifacts such as that imperial fan haha

Could be a fan or some sort. Looks interesting though as it can aid ranged classes. Imagine a Rogue equipped with crossbow and that artifacts (artefacts?) on the other hand, and swap back to dagger for offense xD.

they did say there would be artifacts that give you skills. there doesn’t seem to be much equipment, i’d guess they haven’t added many yet.

This is the video. It’s the fan that makes that little tornado. (It’s around 0:39)

2 Likes

Vuvuzela - Make trumpet noise.
Defeated Flag - idk what it do, maybe waving around.

Only saw those 2 drop cos havn’t do many party event quest (5 member boss hunt one).
Stuff that’s for fun propose usually drop from it.

is Vuvuzela a Trumpet or a Flute? It might be somehow related to the Pied Piper class. I have seen somewhere an archer wielding a flute, playing it, then the mobs are following her. Though it might be the real pied piper class.

And when browsing the tosbase database, there are approximately 80 artifacts/artefacts in game and only few of them which i could identify. Here is the link: http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/equipment/artefact/

Hmm it’s sound like trumpet, not same one that’s in Pied Piper clip.
I didn’t know she gonna use that to make sound so I haven’t record it lol.

Also saw Imperial Fan. IMC GM wearing it but she didn’t use it though.
Seems like it can trade because not see untradable icon. :joy:

1 Like

I actually made a list of artifacts with effects on its description.

Shadow Umbrella – Animal type monsters can’t attack you.
Shovel – can dig stuff ( the same as alchemist dig skill)
Vuvuzela – make trumpet sounds
Medusa Head – Petrify enemies (Not sure if it really does petrifies enemies)
Point – Resets your threat value ( removes aggro)
Pirate flag – wave a pirate flag
Bubble staff – blows bubbles in front of you
Confusion flag – confuses the enemies
Demonbane charm – reduces the defense of devil-type monsters
Imperial Fan – Pushes back enemies
5kg Dumbbell – + 3STR every time you use it (maximum of +30str)
Bronze compass – increases resistance against Confusion status

2 Likes

Shovel use with alchemist dig skill require real shovel to use so I guess it’s same one?
Other job can equip it too I guess but idk if they can do dig action or something.

I want to see Bubble Wrap. I like it irl so I believe it’ll satisfied me too in virtual world.

3 Likes

I tried using the shovel all over a map. No luck getting anything .___.

And what about DETECTOR ?

https://tos.neet.tv/items/630013