Tree of Savior Forum

Question About Artifacts

is there a quest that drops it? I’ve heard its from fediman mercenary mission’s, but I’ve been doing saulie for a long time now I’ve yet seen an artifact drop from the cube there.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

yeah I’ve seen that one but they never stated what Missions nor quest give it. only thing gives it is a party quest but which one of those. as I said I’ve been doing those missions since I hit 100 and I never gotten artifacts x.x

It’s a 2015 thread, too :stuck_out_tongue: Doubt anyone’s gonna contribute to it anymore. I’d like to know about artifacts too ^^ Hope someone can enlighten us… there are a lot of drops that nobody knows how to get.

I guess they remove the stuff on saulie, since I read on this article 🚦 [Mini Guide] Fedimian Mercenary Post Mission and Party Quest 🚦 its supposed to drop there or they lowered it to like 1% since I’ve been getting trash on the boxes that drops from the final boss. I’ve yet to see any artifacts besides that one 5kg dumbbell and defeated flag on klaipeda.

A person with more common sense would make a new, clean thread for people to post what they know now that the game is actually out. Which is exactly what he did.

The post you linked is from 2015. Why would he necro it? And it’s pointless to link to tosbase when you yourself admit that the site doesn’t contain any information about how to get these artifacts. If anyone does, it’s the members of the community who are willing to share that information.

So this thread is completely justified. As to what artifacts have been discovered and where they were found, I’m just as interested as OP :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thread is old… links to ToSBase isn’t :expressionless:
Doing a google search is in fact faster than asking on the forum which may/may not even get you the answer you seek. The topic wasn’t even a discussion…

So far I haven’t been hostile because generally speaking I enjoy your posts, but the fact is that you showed up here to disrupt a completely valid thread.

You corrected someone for looking for information, guiding him to tosbase, knowing full well that the information there is severely lacking, when the point of this thread is to collect knowledge directly from the players. The same players that provide information to tosbase.

Don’t act like you’re doing OP – or anyone else, for that fact – a favour.

3 Likes

when i googled, all i saw was that Bramble and Sunfish are both CBT special event bosses, with huge lists of interesting items.
do they even appear in the game anywhere now?

tosbase is good, usually… but it’s impossible to tell which info is up-to-date and which is no longer useful.