Tree of Savior Forum

Lets do some weapon attack calculate. :)

change this please.

You know why? Cos no other guild is giving a fk whether someone from my guild is missing or AKA get banned. Yes please IMC investigate my guildies Kirarin and MiyukiSAMA :wink: especially MiyukiSAMA because he said that he’s desperate to win R1 :frowning:

Also a note for my fellow guildies P***s, stop doing what you’ve been told to by your Kim Jong Un, because when it is time, he’ll feed you to the tigers. Just a life lesson for ya :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Maybe my guildmate should stop being stingy and keep on /memberinfo other people like got nothing better to do, and let everyone play for fun and stop being so toxic. #bringback200iq #bringbackrebellion

You are getting off-topic. The poster is saying a possible bug from his/her observation using an actual GAME COMMAND which is /memberinfo. Its a bug being abused, i repeat a BUG BEING ABUSED. Its like you are saying its ok to abuse it because its them who clears contents… /SHRUGS

As far as I read, the author didnt even namedrop or say the guild on the topic yet there are reactions from other side and decided to use those derogatory words. That seems like a defensive mechanism because they know they are guilty.

Right. It came to the point other guilds got involved. I won’t get offended if I know I didnt do anything wrong. Idk about you, red-tagging everyone against those bug abusers.

I’m not neutral. I read the thread and saw the problem. I picked a side. So there you go.

3 Likes

Oh i enjoy this as much as you do. :rofl:

1 Like

You don’t get what I mean, I fully respect the person who post this threat, just that those reaction given by the people was after the red side provoke them by posting names and also guild? They do or don’t they will get offended because it attack individuals and group not only saying a possible bug solution?

Why are the same group that, not that long ago, got caught botting with legit evidence now trying to defend (and really badly) bug abuse. This game has a crazy rat infestation.

Trolls are normal in this forum. Even on the last bug report where the same accused people got involved. Same reactions as last time. Seems like they learnt nothing from it. So by common sense, who seems to be the guilty party?

And if you may, do look at this again. That one comment was merely stating a fact, and look at the reply. The comment poster wasn’t even the troll account who did the namedrop. If that is appropriate for you, then I got no more words to say to you.

“A bug is being abused” i think this is just speculations for now. I want to know if this is true or not also. Also, hoping for new pics from CertifiedGSmember <3

Hello sorry for the late reply. got some spare time to talk to you about this. So basically you still need skills to play here in tos (if you are competing or doing raids). Even if you whale. If you lack skill in playing you still shi*. :haha:

Edit: dota yes but can you elaborate why tekken? [smashes button with eddy gordo then wins]

i wonder too, how the hell people still defend the guilty. even if the dude(s) who guilty is their guildmate, normally people not gonna go that far start by making alt n put sum dum syt sentences, unless…

the thing is, the poeple whos got accussed only pay someone to do these ‘dirty job’ instead of be a respectable man n said “u can check all my log activity and account n prove that im innocent”. plus nobody know how to trigger this bug at all, we did give some assumption too that its manipulate additional 2 gem slot (lvl 10 gem x 2 = 750). if only log activity is accessible by everyone this bug could be solved by yesterday (or even earlier), and u or those richpridefullicandowhateveriwant dude isnt gonna be here.

hierarchy system in guild is bad n this is the example.

3 Likes

Can anyone of you ( @GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri @Staff_Alex @William121213513513 @Staff_Jin @Staff_Brand @STAFF_Bob , I mean any GM ) make an investigation of the possible bug mentioned in this thread?

Hello Saviors,

We will look into this matter as soon as possible. Thank you for the patience and understanding while this is ongoing.

2 Likes

Let’s go!! Sad clowns start the war! Too much beef and not attack each other in gtw? Why? someone tag pipita and dw, or are they too busy scking each other off?

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.