Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube

my friend got finisher recipe from 220 recipe box

2 Likes

I hope @STAFF_Letitia and other staff realize that the only ones saying that they want the cube to be released are saying it in spite. They are hoping our version will burn and lose even more players.

I also hope this will never be released here.

9 Likes

It’s basically excuse that idToS is dying so expect some exclusive features there as long it exist on kToS… People can make Miko on day 1 that shown that there is almost no pray queue for all Miko-ers…

1 Like

1 Like

There are nothing planned about the Letitia Cube on IToS.

29 Likes

That’s reassuring to hear. Not that we hate you @STAFF_Letitia :sob:

2 Likes

If you want to be a meme troll you could at least try to be original and funny instead of reusing the same thing.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

1 Like

I doubt this will release here in iToS, either a Big Event or R9 release they will bring out this cubes…
if they release it right now it will be a easy end game…

That’s not the solution to problem. We shouldn’t settle for mediocre half measures to address issues.

1 Like

Thats already P2W bro, your like saying let me pay to reach the end game of this game…

I might reconsider if they let this cube out WITHOUT the Practonium,
the other items seems good imo

Stat Reset is good for those who wants to go Full INT or Dex people
The Gem Abrasive is good for getting high level Gems
and others is meh, its good fot the 10tp price

but Practonium is NG…

I know it might take months to get one, just bare with it until R9 is Release…

I dont have orange Weap or a Pract im still good with my purple weap
still waiting to get a practo patiently :grin:

1 Like

U FOKKIN SURE? even when the avg pops in this game reduce to 1k?
TROLOOOOOL

2 Likes

Letitia cube - Day 2/14:
-No practonium flooding the market
-No lv 6+ gem flooding the market
-No one shouting WTS stat reset
-wallet knight or not, every non-casual player still struggling farming orange mats and recipe
-nothing changed significantly

2 Likes

:joy: wow thats amazing

probably the rate of practo is 0.001% to get one
and stat reset 0.05%(imho)
nice cash grab I approve :+1:

1 Like

That is why IMC should bring the cube here, to get whales give them more money :grin:

6 Likes

Might not be the same in iTOS. idTOS has even less than 300 active playerbase on one server

i cant confirm that drop rate for sure, not enough data. Maybe they silently keep it for themselves. Maybe we just too dont care about anything. Back when R8 released, seeing whallet knight use +15 stage 8 gale slasher, we just (awe and envy and curse them) in less than 10 second duration, and then go on with our life. Seeing a warlock bot dominating demon prison district2, we record it but afterwards too lazy to report it because the chance of banhammer is abysmall. Apathy is a necessary evil passive skill, as long as we have fun playing the game.

1 Like

So the plan is to treat iTOS like an inferior counterpart to ktos and jtos? Why can’t there be a fair balance for the international server? And why are our costumes more expensive?

IMC discriminates their player base.
Wow. Thanks for verifying what we were suspecting all along.

It’s like there’s nothing to expect for ITOS anymore.

Except for new bugs and more daily farming content.

10 Likes

Yes thats true :+1: …just let it be, its just temp. its not we are the ones wasting money as long we enjoy the game. But i wonder who is daring enough to check the rates of the cube, it wont be worth it if the practo in this cube is much more expensive than the quest. They will gitgud too much :joy:

1 Like