Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube

Oh my god no. Keep this far far away from iTOS.

9 Likes

Oh yes bring it here, it will make orange equipment more accessible to everyone. Leticia’s Secret Cube is the next logical step after nerfing the 280+ monsters.

7 Likes

If IMC smells big $$$ out of this, you can bet your ass this will come to iToS.

8 Likes

Agreed. Keep it out of iTOS :<

8 Likes

This will definitely save TOS. Your points are valid.

9 Likes

It is a recipe to lose money overall, especially on NA servers. American MMO players generally despise pay to win mechanics, and so far this game has done a reasonable job of avoiding that.

1. Bring the P2W cube to iTOS.
  2. Cash out all whales and some random poor souls while you still can.
  3. Embezzle the money for whatever which is not tos.
  4. From the last some bucks hire another dev whose only hard skills are Microsoft Word in Korean and tell the community another dev got hired.
  5. Back to 1).
11 Likes

Nexon effect is happening

9 Likes

Is there any data on the ‘220 recipe boxes’ and what they dropped in kTOS?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

*proceed to play Nier automata n BDO

6 Likes

Laima disapproves this cube.

15 Likes

If this cube hits iToS, i am quiting

11 Likes

The cube came faster than any fixes or patches! :articulated_lorry::boom::truck:

10 Likes

IMC already has the recipe to lose money, they’ve been “cooking” it for a year now.

8 Likes

Please release this cube in iTOS

7 Likes

my friend got finisher recipe from 220 recipe box

2 Likes

I hope @STAFF_Letitia and other staff realize that the only ones saying that they want the cube to be released are saying it in spite. They are hoping our version will burn and lose even more players.

I also hope this will never be released here.

9 Likes

It’s basically excuse that idToS is dying so expect some exclusive features there as long it exist on kToS… People can make Miko on day 1 that shown that there is almost no pray queue for all Miko-ers…

1 Like

1 Like