Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube

They can resolve the practonium problem much easier then with this cube.
Make it a wb drop or let the recipes for the cubes drop somewhere.
Even with very low drop chances it would help enough…

3 Likes

IMC wins, whale wins, casual players can just cry when they step on R8 maps :joy:[quote=“shenhuehue, post:63, topic:343342”]
Make it a wb drop or let the recipes for the cubes drop somewhere.
[/quote]
Yes please… I don’t have to remember to click a box for every 24 hours…

1 Like

Really surprised we got them before iTOS. I thought we won’t see that cube for months. We literally just got miko and rank reset update last week. Our publisher really want to milk us before our servers actually die lol.

Yeah me too, idToS usually update the market things after the other event is over. But for this cube I don’t know why they added it even before iToS has release it. And for the game updates, idToS is late like almost 2-3 months. I think they’re starting to realize that idToS is gonna be over soon lol.

Actually leticia already exist in the patch since late last year, but IMC never intend to release it in iToS. I assume since most player before this ask them not to release it. Reason is simple, just read all the discussion above.

1 Like

Look guys, I spotted the whale.

1 Like

1 Like

If ToS was like that… I WOULD LOVE IT SO MUCH!

if no one knew what people builds are, it would make a whole of a different and interesting dynamic in PvP and Bossing. Costumes would make an interesting way to hide your class too.

It would be EPIC.
But few things have to be addressed before that can do:

1. 1 damage issue when defence is too high.
  2. PvP equipment should be normalized, with the exception of specially obtained items from PvP and GvG, that should only have effects on it during the GvG and PvP time and only in respected areas.
  • say there is only weapon, necklace, rings, and shield/offhand that can be purchased for that matter, and they have a special stat that adds some cool effect for PvP only and does nothing against non player targets, or only works during the hours of war
  1. Bosses should have relevant items that they drop, that ARE desirable by people to wear. - and those should be ACCOUNT BOUND to avoid monopoly on bosses, or drop recepies that are untradable and require some boss kill materials to get.

But overall, this is a thing that would #MakeToSgreatAgain

actually not again. just #MakeToSGreatFinally

7 Likes

Spending 6+ months time to create one weapon is just silly, but spam buying cubes to get practo and then selling the rest on the market is dumb too.

1. take out practo from cube, but add something else to the cube instead and let the whales feed.( alternate color dye for costumes would be great idea) or add in random materials for orange wraps like the attic boxes from uphill.

2. make cube items un-tradeable - obvious reasons.

@STAFF_Yuri thank you for the reply, it’s scary putting yourself out there with all these trolls but we appreciate it.

My thoughts : I WANT to give IMC my money so badly, I’ve sent in multiple tickets giving them suggestions on things to sell in tp shop. Right now there’s nothing other than cosmetics in to shop, witch I don’t care for, but there’s a lot of convenience items you can slap in there and some other cosmetics you can add ( like the alternative color palette for costumes I mentioned earlier, or how about pet accessories or gestures? ) Nothing in there is worth buying cept token for me and it’s a shame, so I welcome the cube as a way to give them money, but ONLY if the stuff is untradable and they take out practo.

It all depends on how much nexon wants to push gacha with the shares they just bought in IMC. If it works well in other regions ( looking at you Japan) then we’ll prolly get it sooner or later. But we can definitely come up with a better solution I’m sure, the main thing is positive ideas not negative ones.

2 Likes

I want to buy practo for 10m instead of 50m :confused:

Please understand that many of us simply have no time nor the energy to create multiple 317 just for opening the mystical cube (which takes another two months)

3 Likes

I highly doubt this and have not seen a good investment from my $150 founder packs. That money now is going right into Owen Mahoney’s pocket for wiping his butt with our suggestions and hopes of better servers. Or prolly into funding a different game like FFXI and TOS mobile.

This cube will not really help in the long run of this game if they seriously want to fix it by getting rid of transcendence or rebalance itemization. It is just another short ball game they have been playing here on iTOS since the conception of founders packs early access.

It is a means to an end I guess so they might rebuild something better?

5 Likes

Honestly your trolling is so obvious. I don’t see why people even respond to you as if you were serious.

2 Likes

■■■■ this cube!

Give us CLASS RESET VOUCHER!

4 Likes

Class reset unli better.

Likewise. :kissing_heart:

Oh how offensive, let’s not pull those who are less fortunate into this.

I mean if you read the post it was about re-usage of the same meme, I don’t think I did that so your proof is invalid. :slight_smile:

so …event with a chance of practo when?

1 Like

Did I say you used meme’s? I think not. Trolling can be done in other ways than just using meme’s. :slight_smile:

Of course it is, did I say you weren’t allowed post what you did? I didn’t.

I did not mean myself. I was referring to:

This.

Haha, nice try I don’t have anything to catch up to. :kissing_heart:

And you can by saying things I didn’t even say? :wink:

Good x1000

Good on IMC for not caving to pay 2 win mechanics.

3 Likes

I’m honestly flattered you think that I’m a hardcore player cause I’m far from it. Or that I’m somehow upset or something cause I’m very far from it also. Thank you for being so considerate of my emotions. :slight_smile:

I did say earlier this:

Which was on topic.

And sure I can give my opinion on the matter if you really want me to post it. I wasn’t intending to cause I agreed with many others here so I thought I don’t have anything to add.

Leticia cube has been heavily criticized by the majority of the community when it was released originally in kToS. The community reaction was terrible towards the current gacha boxes we have and it’s fair to assume that the player base would suffer from the addition of the box.

Getting pract is difficult as of now and sure something like this could help but a lot players would feel frustrated it was locked behind a payment option. It’s p2w mechanic and that isn’t received well in international communities for games.

I mean when you look at the likes Staff_Yuri’s post has on this thread compared to the likes people who want the cube released have, it speaks for itself.

As others have said we don’t need terrible bandage fixes to terrible game designs. These types of solutions usually reduce the player base. We don’t have a lot of players as of now and it’ll be difficult to regain player base by adding this cube to the game.

I have no problem with casuals being able to get practonium easier. In fact I would love that. However not all casuals are able to spend a lot of money on rng cubes to get what they need nor do they want to.

This cube would be beneficial to a smaller group of players compared to the group of players who see this as harmful.

Nice try again. I did say that over a month ago. That doesn’t mean my opinion hasn’t changed.

They have brought great updates recently with nice events as well, as of now I think it would be a great time for new players to join the game!

1 Like

What I meant by that is that I have no end-game gear etc. that people would need to catch up with me, they’re most likely ahead of me. :slight_smile:

Some form yeah but it matters how huge these advantages are. If this cube was released players who can’t spent a lot of money and are casual suffer the most. It would also make the effort others put in by farming it in-game.
Minor forms of pay to win that allow small conveniences like exp boosts are totally fine since the benefit is not that high that people who don’t have access to it would lose too much.
They also do have other ways of making income, in this particular game they could have a huge market from cosmetics alone, this would mean they need to introduce a lot of new cosmetics for the game.

In many other cases you could think of it as that way but considering how difficult it is to obtain Practonium and how it’s limited to 1 per character it doesn’t make it a simple starting material.
This fact alone makes this option pretty heavy p2w instead of just pay for convenience.

I don’t disagree with this entirely. But I think it’s important to understand that especially western audiences are strongly against p2w elements compared to markets from asian countries, that’s why mobile games do way better in asia than here. Sure releasing this cube has benefits but I’m sure the benefits are overcome by the drawbacks.

At least for the western audiences this change would attract less players get more people negatively reviewing the game and retaining less population.
Sure there are some people who are fine with p2w updates like this but it would make the already niche player base even more niche. If the game was in a better state it could regain a larger audience but I believe a lot of players who could potentially spend money on this would rather not to due to the state of the game.

This is a problem but I and lot’s of other players don’t accept this box as a solution for it. Transcendence is another terrible system at place currently and this box surely doesn’t help with that at all. Nor does this help with the grind either. I don’t see it being any more convenient for trans as it takes a lot of time to gather those blessed shards for it and you don’t need orange weapon for that.

I can definitely agree with this. It’s sad there is these huge balance issues best bet is to hope they make necessary changes to fix them. This box would leave a lot of these issues still around and at the same time upset a large portion of the player base. Not a good move.

In my opinion this is too risky even as a short term solution. P2W can brand a bad image for a game for a long time. Even if they ended up fixing things going more into that direction might keep a lot of players away from the game.

It is up to the player yes but in this case because the practonium supply is so low in-game it would put a huge pressure on the player having to buy these boxes so they don’t miss out on this gear. Even players who have gears already might feel forced to buy these for their alts with whom they lost the ability to get pract with due to giving it out for another character.

And as I said earlier in my opinion this is more than just pay for convenience.