Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube: July 14

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Leticia’s Secret Cube: July 14’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2043

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

1 Like

Can we get an explanation of what that Boruta Enhancement item does?

1 Like

It should be a fodder, unequippable seal by looking at tosneet (and translating from the korean version).

Fodder how though? Does it replace at any level? Like, for example, going from level 2 to level 3, would you need 2 of these fodder seals? Does it negate the other costs? There is a lot of missing detail before I dump several thousand dollars into this cube.

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/614001

The above with google translation is all i know about it. It looks like it can be enhanced though, so that would rule out it being good for any level.

Boruta Seal - Enhancement is a stage 1 seal. It can be used when upgrading Boruta Seals in place of a Boruta Seal.

Because it is a stage 1 seal, it can only be used to bring a Boruta Seal to stage 2, but not stage 3. You can upgrade the Boruta Seal - Enhancement by combining another enhancement seal into it, like you would a Boruta Seal. You cannot use Boruta Seals to enhance the enhancement seal. Once the enhancement seal is at stage 2, you can use it to upgrade a stage 2 Boruta Seal to 3, and so on.

They are unequippable fodder seals used simply for enhancing Boruta seals. The typical rules of enhancement and required stages still apply.

3 Likes

when using enhancement seal, is it 100% success or just have normal success rate?

1 Like

same rate, like normal boruta seal

1 Like

huhuhu okays, thank you for the information :slight_smile:

I thought it would negate the failure or at least raise the success % … bah , its just a nameless seal of sorts. =/

400 cubes in. Nothing but Attribute points for Rank S. Disgusting. Post your Loot Box probabilities, IMC. This is getting ridiculous…