Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube Item List - Updated Jan 23, 2018

Goro, the companion created through the TOS Companion Maker event, is finally here! Click to see Goro and the rest of the items included in this edition of Leticia’s Secret Cube.

Great. Locked behind terrible rates again.

1 Like

Publish the odds like Nexon does.

In case anyone is wondering what is that merchant golden anvil box (its a no brainer though)
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/490248
Google translates to
contains 5x shining golden anvils.

1 Like

Really? In a loot box, guys? I feel bad for everyone who liked Goro and wish him.

Now they will have to spent money to get tp and buy boxes with a very low chance to get it.

Seriously?
Put Pinguin and Battle Bird in cubes too makes no sense anymore. Just kill the whole tp shop and add everything in Goddess or leticia cubes. :sunglasses::ok_hand:t4::joy:

Oh, so IMC put a player made companion in their stupid p2w box? Why I’m not surprised?

3 Likes

not even suprised, you did your job so well IMC. Next step, put r9+ unlock voucher on cubes \o/

1 Like

Oh wow, so many loot boxes.

Token x5, x10, Lvl 10 card, companion, golden companion, golden anvil (after the update that turned them into a very rare in game item), practo num, gem dust…

We are getting to 10 patched behind ktos, guys. Rejoice.

Funny thing is, if most of the cash shop items were more affordable.
Like for exemple not 150+tp for an haircut… A little haircut.
People would have more fun to buy them. Even multiple on one char, to change it when ya want.

Exemple : if the haircut was just 20-30TP, and you have up to 30 chars slot. So people would use their money more to reroll too in the count.

Another thing, if the enchant scroll wasn’t random but one enchant scrool would give one line only (and you have the right to choose the line you want, without rng numbers over it)

What do you get? Well 3 enchant scrolls per hat, so 9 chars. If you have like my wife and me 26chars on your account : that’s 26 X 9 X 8 so 1872 TP just in hats, without taking into account that you would need to reroll those when there are some changes sometimes.

What do you also get from this? Well people would get the hats they want, so they could also buy those hats directly from the shop, let’s say 40TP / hat so that’s 120TP * 26 once again.

And if you add to that maybe rethinking the whole boring rng of upgrade / complete rng over stats of stuff.
People would tends to want to reroll more also.

What do we have arround that? Arround 800 TP for characters + 3120TP for hats + 1872 TP for enchant scroll

So rethinking a little those aspect of the games would tends people to want to donate more for things they will now they get. Without those useless rng cubes which will only have a % of the population to tends to donate like milky cows.
You could get 5800TP per account with just that. And i didn’t count costumes/change of hair etc
Cause with a 30TP haircut you’re already at 780TP for a full team once again.

Why those explanations? Cause instead of thinking with full rng, and make some people gives a huge ammount, they could make it more friendly donations like how works some artits on patreon, tipeee and other platforms like that, and make everyone wants to donate to have their characters to fit their taste completely.

Here is all i have to say today.

3 Likes

I’m chuckling a bit because while everyone seems peeved that you have to buy gacha cubes to try to get Goro I’m slightly upset I have less odds at items I actually want because he’s included. Hahah, go figured. :stuck_out_tongue:

Diamon Anvil… ding ding.

IMC, is just trying to get bought by EA.

amen to that, they don’t even get the MICRO part of microtransaction right

paying 20€ for a CHANCE to get a cosmetic : yeah, no thank you …
paying 10 times 2€ for several items : definitely yes !

worst part is that they don’t give a sh*t about the feedback.
i’ve left the game a year and half and when i came back a few days ago, nothing had change.
all the old issues are still here.
ah yes , one thing changed : less people are playing ! what a surprise

5 Likes

Why would you put a companion made by player behind your rng p2w cubes. Seriously thats bs. What do you even think you are doing? Goro would be much more appreciate by players if they can just buy it straight from the tp shop.

Not to mention how this week patch is empty again. IMC you really want to chase player away don’t you? Not even a new single event.

2 Likes

This time is over my dear, they do too much money with shtty gatchas, it will be too risky to bring back direct purchase via tp shop you know :tired: But anyway, i feel you.

1 Like

Sir, I want Hoplite and Musketeer Rebalance patch and something new in TP shop which not from coin exchagning.
I love this game, but I’m just a player who have not much money to afford a lot of gachas.

Maybe just a little new costume in TP shop. Although this is just a dream.

Why not both then? Gachas for people who like to take risk. And one that can be purchase with tp? This current system is way to greedy.

Edit. I doubt people who open cubes would be wanting something else other than goro as well. Oh that lovely DA…

They’ll don’t. I guarantee it :tired:

“Win Goro!”

kek, top kek!

3 Likes

Who cares about the average player who actually sticks with the game and may likely spend a lot in the long run when they can milk the hell out of new whales every now and then who buy thousands of TP at once for a chance to get those “rare” cosmetics. Personally I’ve stopped buying tp for cosmetics ever since they implemented this stupid system.

1 Like