Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube Item List: Updated August 21, 2017

See here for the full list of items included in this edition!

Every new Leticia cube on iToS is just more awful. Like really.
I’m not bying this.

token box = cheaper tokens?

still no artisan ////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Like

Another disappointing patch with awkward update!
Seriously IMC?

1 Like

The event sort of nice tho…everything else suck

At least they heard the cries of the people with no tokens. :smile: I just think this is hilarious and I don’t oppose to it

stupid patches with NOTHING, where is new salus/krivis changes/2hand maces!? next pathetic patch…

2 Likes

Yes, cause I’m sure people will spend $81 USD instead of $10 to buy a token, cause that is roughly what you’ll be spending before you see that S Tier reward.

edit: Loving the p2w attribute boxes too btw. Thanks IMC. Glad you’re adding this wonderful engaging content instead of things to do for end game.

2 Likes

Inb4 Sakura version of tokens where all they provide is extra entry and no trade count. Another useless version like the regional dlc 15 day token and event 3 day tokens. Not surprising peeps. You dont expect imc giving a chance of getting 5 or 10 pcs of tokens without a price.

I hope im wrong and they make those tokens useful with trade counts though.

1 Like

this? @.@

1 Like

Considering the drop rates, giving out full-fledged proper tokens would make sense if there’s credit card fraud happening in the normal token market. If whales have already switched to the gacha because they’d have to compete with fraud in the token-silver market, there’s not much for IMC to lose. Meanwhile, high silver prices scare away new players and discourage casual scum, so IMC could improve player retention by bringing silver prices back down.

Well, cause it’s rng that’s not always the case. Also a lot of cubes will be bought anyways like before, doesn’t matter if by few whales or multiple people but it’s going to happen and we’ll see those token boxes popping up. (Just like any other item from previous cubes.)

I’d perhaps agree with you if it was just one token there but it’s 5x or 10x and if you’re even a little bit lucky it easily is worthwhile for the buyer. In comparison to buying 10tokens straight up from the shop considering you get other rewards as well.

500 points from Rank C could be usefull, but among all C stuff, id say that rank 500 Attribute is probably just 1% chance or something anyway.

new saalus will come soon i guess, just fallow the patch notes from ktest, the krivis changes is on test, this will take a time to come. 2 hand maces it’s coming too with the card system change i guess. be patience. rank9 preview it’s coming soon too, <3

this 500 atributtes have a minimum chance to get and the piece back mission is giving free too. it’s not pay to win, come on E.E’