Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube Boycott

We probably can’t change the mindset of the company by asking them not to implement the cube.
But we can’t buy it and show them that it isn’t what we want for this game.
So if you like the game, and don’t want to break the market, or go the p2w way of life every day, please… Do not buy it!

8 Likes

Deep down we all know that enough players will buy it to make it worthwhile for IMC.

4 Likes

I know people who spend practically the whole salary in this game every month.
I’m really worried about the way IMC is leading this game :sob::sob:

actual - the only important thing there might be the abrasives…
no clue about diamond anvil (might not break when fail???) and awakening stone…
Think it this way : preactonium price will fall <.<
And after this cube they anounce the new content r9/weapons and u dont need the pract anymore - gg xD

Lvl 9 and 10 gem abrasives is what I’m really against this cube, since there is no way to get that much gem exp in the game.
Lvl 7 gems costs 7.5m in a server. Lvl 8 gems cost like x5 this.
Lvl 10 abrasives give 1kk exp…

I don’t give a ■■■■ for Pracs, but this abrasives will broke the game.

as i said ^^ only important thing inside xDD

I was against this cube when it first released in ktos
but I don’t care in the current state of the game
Hopefully ppl will stop buying from RMTers and start buying TPs instead, supporting the company.
I am not inocent, I know that the RMT is huge in this game, it’s not this cube that will make it p2w.

Diamond Anvil works just like a regular anvil, but when you fail it doesn’t reduce enhance level or potential.

as i thought that one might be worth the cube and could be even worse for the game if u aim at +15 and upper.

I’m gonna buy it
/20chars

You can’t boycott something which is bought over 90% buy the huge p2w whales anyways. :smiley:

1 Like

even the casual players will buy cuz it is 10Tp per cube only, not even mention people are super curious… Yes, boycotting this gacha is impossible LOL

70 bucks for up to 30 Practoniums (or none thanks to the RNG). They could just put Practonium in the TP shop to make it less P2W honestly.

It’s like saying “oh, you can’t get the Practonium out of our 24h CD cube? Just throw us some dozen bucks and you get another cube that has another low RNG chance to give you your Practonium”.

Honestly, just put Practonium into the TP shop for 100 TP and everyone is happy.

They did tell us they were thinking about new ways to let us obtain Practoriums :^)

I guess its time to support this game once again financially.

Im boycott this cube!! the game will be no more fun!! all effort will be in vain!

Not worth the TP, honestly.

Boycotting it isnt going to stop whales biting the bait.

Your best move is to get prominent game blogs or major youtube MMORPG personalities to speak about it.

1 Like

Just quit the game, don’t feed these bunch of thieves. and a private server to play ToS in a legit way would be a good lesson. But please, have some self respect and don’t be so stupid to buy TP from IMC.

1 Like