Tree of Savior Forum

Leticia's Secret Cube Boycott

Without new content, end game gear is useless.
And when new content is added, end game gear become obsolete.

Extreme boredom + large amount of time/money to waste is the only good reason to buy this.

the servers arent going to pay for themselves.

be it official or private.

1 Like

Better to support a legit private server than throwing cash to these scumbags.

I’ve been throwing cash at IMC since 2007.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, feel sad for you :confused:

But you’re not alone, I was fool enough to trust IMC in the past, and bought lots of TP, not anymore.

1 Like
1 Like

I feel sorry for the people spending all their earning to get strong in a game. I guess some people don’t have any real responsibility in their life.

I will buy some cubes cause they are cheap. after I loot a few lv 2 exp cards I will go back to buying enchant scrolls and my monthly token.

Actually, if you could just buy your normal token and enchant scrolls, that would keep the game more fair in the future. If you know you’re just going to get XP cards, why waste your money?

1 Like

The amount of bad reviews is getting ToS in Steam since this announcement is huge!

So, If you want to contribute where it really hurts them, just leave a negative review in Steam Won’t be much, but it’s something, at least new players will think it twice or be warned before spending time and money in this P2W scam of a game. Other sites like Metacritic will also help, any popular site for reviewing games, as a matter of fact. And it’s called, karma, strange thing coming from an asian game that they’re not aware of this concept, quite funny, really.

1 Like

How much did IMC paid you?

1 Like

because I already wasted my money on getting 80 dark resistance on my eagle feathers but when I kept trying I now have 125 magic attack on one and 100~ on the other. so the gamble is fun when it does not waste much. imo the 30tp cube is a big ripoff.

life is not fair. there should be a balance between pay to win and play to win.

I will not buy this idiot cube. Imc you need to take it out. For your own server sake.

the biggest problem I see with this is the pvp problem. 95% of pve can be done without a transcended weapon and many of the top guys who beat the hardest pve content are already cheaters ( not all of you). hopefully they normalize eq for pvp. I don’t pvp in this game cause it appears to have no where near the balance that games such as wow have.

Why is that a bad thing? If people don’t or can keep their responsibilities and still be able to afford whatever they like; I say let them spend their money. It’s not yours, let them do as they please. Who the fck cares all games are RNG madness now. You gonna change every one of them? I don’t like it either but companies need to make money and ToS needs it, their servers are trash.

I was thinking more about the people who get everything handed to them and spend their entire check on the game. they don’t plan ahead for the future and might get into some serious trouble over that kind of life style. I don’t care how people spend their money as long as it does not do evil to me or others.

Yea mate, and I’m saying; them spending money doesn’t do evil to you. If it does evil to them then let them take the consequences. However we need ToS to get better servers. Let them spend their heart out.

1 Like

i’m against others ruining themselves so that we can have something better.

edit: but I still agree with you that we must bare the consequences of our actions.

You could translate what you said to something similar for f2p players

I feel sorry for the people spending all their e̶a̶r̶n̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ time to get strong in a game. I guess some people don’t have any real responsibility in their life.

The only boycott I’m foreseeing is people complaining and ‘im quit’ memeing that they got only crap from the cube after spending several bucks for it.

it could in some ways.

people seem to always be trying to advance themselves in dominance hierarchies that they form but there is also a war of different kinds of dominance games that people play. the people who have played long hours to get what they have are high ranking in that particular dominance game and don’t wish to be usurped from their position. meanwhile the people who can spend lots of $.$ to get nice things in game wish to accomplish their desire because it also gives then the feels good chemicals in their brain.

so there has to be a legit balance between the two. many fear that IMC will ruin the game by making it favor pay to win. that makes many of us not want to play since we wanna feel that we can still get our feel good chemicals by playing to win. this all comes down to humans wanting others to be human, whatever that is. mmo companies and their actions of success or failure are a kind of heroic story and people in general want a good story and a good outcome because that in biological terms means survival and to flourish.

pract prices have been dropping I guess because of the guild quest. perhaps they decided now would be a good enough time to introduce this mechanic into the game.

eww I mean I guess IMC could try to go to the dark side and favor pay to win. maybe they could still make it. if I lose my interest then I lose my interest. no one likes to get beat down by other people and have no way to overcome them and I don’t think that most people want everything handed to them either (lol RNG helps with that?)